sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye,

Someone over there claiming that Man City and Chelsea's achievements don't impress them because their titles have been 'bought'.

Of course if it happened to them it'd be an absolutely fantastic achievement.

They're such a bunch of halfwits like.

Any of them embarked on a letter writing campaign yet?

Deeyer blart

I represent Sunlun Footbaal and though wi divent like wimmen or forrinas wi neeyd some monehy. The mags only existed since 1992 and haven't eyven won 6 in a row. Plus anyone knas its much kewler to be a Massive Lads Fan.

Yours sinceyerley

FTM

Yours sinceyerley

???

Any of them embarked on a letter writing campaign yet?

Deeyer blart

I represent Sunlun Footbaal and though wi divent like wimmen or forrinas wi neeyd some monehy. The mags only existed since 1992 and haven't eyven won 6 in a row. Plus anyone knas its much kewler to be a Massive Lads Fan.

Yours sinceyerley

FTM

[emoji23]

Guest milburn990

What has been their reaction to today's development?

Who gives a f***.

I'll go check RTG.

When you've had a bad day and feeling down it's the best place to cheer yourself up. They don't realise they're all natural born comedians.

What has been their reaction to today's development?

Who gives a f***.

I'll go check RTG.

When you've had a bad day and feeling down it's the best place to cheer yourself up. They don't realise they're all natural born comedians.

Not our rivals anymore tbh, Man City etc will be our rivals from now on [emoji16]

I loved that nelford_safc mong seriously trying to describe this takeover as a win-win situation for them.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's my new favourite idiot on there now.

They just try and make themselves feel better by spouting s**** and making up a negative from any positive thing that happens to us. Deep down they'll all be seething.

I loved that nelford_safc mong seriously trying to describe this takeover as a win-win situation for them.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

That thread has gotten out of hand. Great read though  :lol:

It was page 20 the last time I looked!

I’m on to page 31 now where they have zero football retort so they’re all mocking Geordiedean’s “Newcastle is one of the most vibrant cities” comment!

I genuinely think this takeover will complete destroy many of them! Delicious!

Years and years ago I met him. We both used to post on the CVG forums and were the only north easters there really, I was only about 15 and he was a couple of years older. He got me a ticket to the Derby and I sat in the Sunderland end. We beat them 4-1, Shearer scored in his last game, you all know the rest of the story.

This is 100% true and I'm sure Nelford will be happy to confirm. Surprised to see that username pop up again.

Years and years ago I met him. We both used to post on the CVG forums and were the only north easters there really, I was only about 15 and he was a couple of years older. He got me a ticket to the Derby and I sat in the Sunderland end. We beat them 4-1, Shearer scored in his last game, you all know the rest of the story.

This is 100% true and I'm sure Nelford will be happy to confirm. Surprised to see that username pop up again.

I was also in the home end that day and was also 15. Somehow managed to keep myself composed, would go fucking mental now and probably end up getting a good kicking but it'd be worth it.

I was also in the home end that day and was also 15. Somehow managed to keep myself composed, would go f***ing mental now and probably end up getting a good kicking but it'd be worth it.

There's not enough of them to give a kicking anymore, You'd have a block to yourself :lol:

Aye,

Someone over there claiming that Man City and Chelsea's achievements don't impress them because their titles have been 'bought'.

To be fair they have been and throwing unlimited cash at something until the inevitable happens isn't much of an achievement.  Unfortunately because of these clubs its now neccesary to have a rich owner throwing money at you just so you can compete at all, not necessarily buy a title.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye I don’t think there’s anything particularly impressive what Cheslea and Man City have done either like :lol:

From the manager and player perspective aye, but from the club it’s literally just spending loads of money. It’d be the same for us if it ever happens.

:thup:

It's like trying to claim that winning the lottery is a business plan.

Manchester City and Chelsea were middle of the table clubs before they got bought out, but now they are CL elite. This is why rich owners are pretty much essential if you want to be at the top.