sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well RTG has now banned me for the 2nd time. What a bunch of petty bitter inbred arseholes

:lol: What for?

I've got to say mind I don't know how any NUFC fan could go on there and expect to have any form of sensible discussion with any of that lot.

Its very very difficult to have any form of sensible discussion as all of them seem to be of some sort of lower intellect human. It amazes me the thought process of some people these people must really be the missing link

Well RTG has now banned me for the 2nd time. What a bunch of petty bitter inbred arseholes

You bit, and hard.

Lol......Well that dozy twat Reiver is such a bitter twisted fucker that just creates things in his own little world.

I've noticed  :lol:, but if you are going to post then you've got to rise above it. He's dragged you down to his level and beaten you with experience.

You bit, and hard.

Lol......Well that dozy twat Reiver is such a bitter twisted fucker that just creates things in his own little world.

I've noticed  :lol:, but if you are going to post then you've got to rise above it. He's dragged you down to his level and beaten you with experience.

Well I think that's me done with them arseholes over there anyway I hope they disappear into obscurity

Backed the Mackems to beat Brentford yesterday. Stuck £15 on them which returned £71.25. Checked my Bet365  account this morning and there's £71.25 in it. Now I had quite a lot to drink after the match yesterday and had this awful feeling the Mackems had actually won when I could have sworn it was a draw but but turns out because they went 2 clear goals in front they automatically pat out anyway so I won my money despite them not winning which rounded off a perfect day.

Backed the Mackems to beat Brentford yesterday. Stuck £15 on them which returned £71.25. Checked my Bet365  account this morning and there's £71.25 in it. Now I had quite a lot to drink after the match yesterday and had this awful feeling the Mackems had actually won when I could have sworn it was a draw but but turns out because they went 2 clear goals in front they automatically pat out anyway so I won my money despite them not winning which rounded off a perfect day.

what

Bet365 literally never done this for me

what

Bet365 literally never done this for me

Paddy power are only ones I’ve heard of doing this promotion

Bet365 doing it this season as well.

We've paid out early...

21/10/2017 15:50

Thanks to our Early Payout Offer, your Pre match Full Time result bet(s) placed on Sunderland in the Brentford v Sunderland game has been settled early.

Your account has already been credited with £71.25 from the following bet(s)

I've got to say mind I don't know how any NUFC fan could go on there and expect to have any form of sensible discussion with any of that lot.

Its very very difficult to have any form of sensible discussion as all of them seem to be of some sort of lower intellect human. It amazes me the thought process of some people these people must really be the missing link

Then why do you post there

daa9c34fef2df11b4e1792caa4414191.jpg

What's going on on the back of his head bottom right?  :lol:

It's safc Total Recall and that's the mackem Kuato... "Open yer mi-yund marra"

Only just noticed they have succumbed to the back-shirt sponsor dollar...what a shithouse club they are now!

Then why do you post there

Its always nice to see how the less fortunate live :)

Bet365 doing it this season as well.

We've paid out early...

21/10/2017 15:50

Thanks to our Early Payout Offer, your Pre match Full Time result bet(s) placed on Sunderland in the Brentford v Sunderland game has been settled early.

Your account has already been credited with £71.25 from the following bet(s)

Eh, good for you but that's absolutely ridiculous. :lol:

daa9c34fef2df11b4e1792caa4414191.jpg

What's going on on the back of his head bottom right?  :lol:

It's safc Total Recall and that's the mackem Kuato... "Open yer mi-yund marra"

Only just noticed they have succumbed to the back-shirt sponsor dollar...what a shithouse club they are now!

It’s a multi cd changer