sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa-hes-still-not-happy.1386526/page-333

What he’s saying is that we beat you 6 times in a row. Look at the fucking state of Sunderland football club yet we beat you 6 times in a row. Even your special Rafa couldn’t manage to beat us.

While we’re at it, I’ll forever cherish the moment it was us, nobody else, that smashed Everton 3-0 and made it mathematically impossible for yous to stay up. Good evening

That is literally all they have to keep them going. Bless them

There's a whole bunch of mistakes that have put them in the dire situation they're in, but if one single reason stands above others it has to be the amount of money they've paid this overrated, injury prone clogger to be on their staff for almost a decade.

Still got three and a half years left on his contract hasn't he ?

Interesting to see how shite the three relegated PL teams from last year are doing, and how well us, Brighton and Huddlesfield are doing.

Boro basically have their PL team minus Ramirez and De Roon, Sunderland only lost Pickford and Defoe. Both bought several players as well.

Shows how good our achievement was last year really, the Championship is not that far behind the lower half of the PL.

I honestly think you could replace 4-6 bottom half Premier League teams with 4-6 of the top Championship teams and not notice a drop in quality. The Championship has came on leaps and bounds in recent years, which is surprising when everyone thought the Premier League money would result in the Championship being left behind.

Easiest league in the world the Champo. Leisure Suit Larry doing a better job than Rafa. Doing brilliantly to keep this shower of s**** off the bottom of the league.

Pub league marra, we'll finish with murrr points than the mags did.

Interesting to see how shite the three relegated PL teams from last year are doing, and how well us, Brighton and Huddlesfield are doing.

Boro basically have their PL team minus Ramirez and De Roon, Sunderland only lost Pickford and Defoe. Both bought several players as well.

Shows how good our achievement was last year really, the Championship is not that far behind the lower half of the PL.

I honestly think you could replace 4-6 bottom half Premier League teams with 4-6 of the top Championship teams and not notice a drop in quality. The Championship has came on leaps and bounds in recent years, which is surprising when everyone thought the Premier League money would result in the Championship being left behind.

:thup:

Well RTG has now banned me for the 2nd time. What a bunch of petty bitter inbred arseholes

:lol: What for?

I've got to say mind I don't know how any NUFC fan could go on there and expect to have any form of sensible discussion with any of that lot.