sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gonna be packed round the back of the Golden Dragon on Saturday then.

Just read on another forum that three regular contributors on RTG have been done for being a nonce.

Seem's it's common practice in sun'lun.

Just read on another forum that three regular contributors on RTG have been done for being a nonce.

One of them got collared by Dark Justice for trying to meet an underage lass about 2 years ago I recall, and I'm led to believe there's a further 2 who have also been outed as nonces more recently.

Are these damned for relegation yet? That result at the weekend would suggest they're gonna be down there like.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Bristol City (h)

Bolton (h)

Boro (a)

Millwall (h)

A more favourable set of fixtures coming up you could not imagine. If they're still in the relegation zone after that lot, then yes they'll be struggling all year.

I can see a couple of wins in there though.

Anyone who thinks Ashely has done alright needs their head examined. 2 relegations, years of f***ing this club up.

After that, and I mean before it wasn’t that obvious, but nowit is. He’s 100% some mackem taking the p*ss and hoping to p*ss off some of the Newcastle readers who go to that site for entertainment and to laugh at the subhuman scum.

He probably gets a laugh back reading how much people on here hate his character.

The signs his a mackem are more obvious the more you read into it though. I mean he can’t even bring himself to use an up to date Newcastle profile pic could only bring himself to use a way outdated one he found on Google Images.

Anyone who thinks Ashely has done alright needs their head examined. 2 relegations, years of f***ing this club up.

After that, and I mean before it wasn’t that obvious, but nowit is. He’s 100% some mackem taking the p*ss and hoping to p*ss off some of the Newcastle readers who go to that site for entertainment and to laugh at the subhuman scum.

He probably gets a laugh back reading how much people on here hate his character.

The signs his a mackem are more obvious the more you read into it though. I mean he can’t even bring himself to use an up to date Newcastle profile pic could only bring himself to use a way outdated one he found on Google Images.

:thup: blatant mackem.

Are these damned for relegation yet? That result at the weekend would suggest they're gonna be down there like.

Bristol City (h)

Bolton (h)

Boro (a)

Millwall (h)

A more favourable set of fixtures coming up you could not imagine. If they're still in the relegation zone after that lot, then yes they'll be struggling all year.

They really need wins. Fair enough, they are currently are on an unbeaten run. But if they can't beat at least 2 of the 3 struggling teams there, they might start to get left behind. Surely need to win the Bolton and Millwall games at home. Would be a decent point if they can manage it against Boro and Bristol City. Bristol are just outside the play-off spots.

Bristol City (h)

Bolton (h)

Boro (a)

Millwall (h)

They really need wins. Fair enough, they are currently are on an unbeaten run. But if they can't beat at least 2 of the 3 struggling teams there, they might start to get left behind. Surely need to win the Bolton and Millwall games at home. Would be a decent point if they can manage it against Boro and Bristol City. Bristol are just outside the play-off spots.

The Millwall and Bolton games are already pretty big, they need to win both of them.

One of them got collared by Dark Justice for trying to meet an underage lass about 2 years ago I recall, and I'm led to believe there's a further 2 who have also been outed as nonces more recently.

Got to be that cunt Dangermows after his bizarre support for Johnson

Got to be that c*** Dangermows after his bizarre support for Johnson

Link? (To the forum)

Looking at the championship table from this time last year Rotherham had 6 ,Wigan 12,cardiff 12 and Blackburn 12

3 of them went down...if these don't win 3 of next 4 they will then be needing potentially 2 points a game to reach 50....thats promotion form they are fucked imo

Looking at the championship table from this time last year Rotherham had 6 ,Wigan 12,cardiff 12 and Blackburn 12

3 of them went down...if these don't win 3 of next 4 they will then be needing potentially 2 points a game to reach 50....thats promotion form they are fucked imo

What on earth? 2 points a game to reach 50? More like 1,2 points a game to reach 50.

What on earth? 2 points a game to reach 50? More like 1,2 points a game to reach 50.

I didn't mean from now I meant if they still only have a couple of wins by the time they hit 20 games

I know it won't be 2 points per game then but it will be close to that figure which I was trying to highlight. I should have explained better

I appreciate it isn’t ALL Sunderland fans, but there is something deeply sad about desperately trying to find some hope and positivity solely through one-upmanship over Newcastle (UFC and in general). A kind of I don’t care if we’re both s****, the quality of Football in the the whole region has gone down the shitter, as long as we’re slightly less s**** than them. Pathetic.

I appreciate it isn’t ALL Sunderland fans, but there is something deeply sad about desperately trying to find some hope and positivity solely through one-upmanship over Newcastle (UFC and in general). A kind of I don’t care if we’re both s****, the quality of Football in the the whole region has gone down the shitter, as long as we’re slightly less s**** than them. Pathetic.

It's always a comparison to us usn't it?

They can't just say "we'll be back in the premiership in 2 years". It's always got to be plus, they're above the mags.

Literally their whole club and fanbase just lives and breathes being higher than us and that's it. Absolute sad bastards. :lol: