Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest Roger Kint

Some of the scousers on that board talk a lot of sense, seem a reasonable bunch to be fair.

I hate Liverpool mind :lol: but they seem alright.

Its a very popular internet belief mind. RAWK = Reasonable

:hmm:

If we appoint Benitez then does it mean that everyone who said we shouldn't sack Pardew because there wasn't a hope in hell we could attract a decent manager was, you know, talking absolute shite?

Be careful what you wish for.

If we appoint Benitez then does it mean that everyone who said we shouldn't sack Pardew because there wasn't a hope in hell we could attract a decent manager was, you know, talking absolute shite?

Be careful what you wish for.

Aye, better the devil you know.

If we appoint Benitez then does it mean that everyone who said we shouldn't sack Pardew because there wasn't a hope in hell we could attract a decent manager was, you know, talking absolute s****?

Be careful what you wish for!

Ah yes, I remember. The forum where you aren't allowed an opinion.

There's only a handful of managers that really understand how to structure a long term rebuild project and Rafa is definitely one of them. If he comes AND stays it is akin to winning the lottery for us. Possible good times ahead. Let the dream begin.

Isn't RAWK like rtg in terms of mongishness?

Not mongish. A bit North Korea though, for sure.

First time I've read it, but they seemed reasonable on there. Not a hint of RTG-ness at all.

Be careful what you wish for!

Vile.

Aye. Quite enjoy skimming their forum now and again. Seem to be quite knowledgeable and reasonable on the main. Well, except for the admins of course. Same as here really.

Guest Howaythetoon

His Valencia side, although often low scoring, was a joy to watch and would regularly outplay the opposition. His style might frustrate the SJP crowd mind, as he would rather see his team pass the ball around just to keep the opposition off the ball, even if its going nowhere. He's a mentalist though, I'm sure he banned sweets and ice cream at Melwood.

Guest Roger Kint

First time I've read it, but they seemed reasonable on there. Not a hint of RTG-ness at all.

Try RAWK meltdown on twitter

Had a quick read on the Liverpool forum and one guy said if Crystal palace get relegated that would be the best choice for him

The whole quote:

If Crystal Palace get relegated, it would be the best available option for him in England. He might find it easier to attract players to London to play for him, and the owners are in better shape than Ashley.