Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

love this bloke and would be devastating if he left and a part of me thinks even if we go down he will stay and hopefully the love he recieves from us may convince him

More likely is we go down, he decides he wants to stay and the muppets in charge manage to cock it up.

I think they have a clause to boot him if the first two things happen. £££.

Benitez always has come across as a really good bloke. The support he gave the Hillsborough Campaign was fantastic and while some people will put on artificial tears, those pictures of him at the Memorial look as genuine as you can get.

He HAS to get something out of this shower of shite

I dunno about the "rightly", but the contempt is readily apparent.

All the same, I find it highly amusing that the entire forum has suddenly come around to my way of thinking :lol:

I've never had anything against Liverpool fans or the club, apart from the way they went on when Suarez was getting done for biting.  My experiences of Liverpool fans have always been positive.

A lad on twitter claiming its massively naive for Rafa to be making plans for next season. I suppose there's people out there who will always bitch and moan, no matter what the situation.

Was talking to someone the other day who thought Rafa was a terrible appointment and would have preferred Moyes. Then again he said Pardew did a great job here so I think he was probably a WUM/Mackem.

I dunno about the "rightly", but the contempt is readily apparent.

All the same, I find it highly amusing that the entire forum has suddenly come around to my way of thinking :lol:

I've never had anything against Liverpool fans or the club, apart from the way they went on when Suarez was getting done for biting.  My experiences of Liverpool fans have always been positive.

I lived there for a long time. Good bunch in the main.

A lad on twitter claiming its massively naive for Rafa to be making plans for next season. I suppose there's people out there who will always bitch and moan, no matter what the situation.

Was talking to someone the other day who thought Rafa was a terrible appointment and would have preferred Moyes. Then again he said Pardew did a great job here so I think he was probably a WUM/Mackem.

Funny you should say that as the lad who posted that tweet was also a massive Pardew fan and is of the mindset that its the players fault whenever we drop points and its all down to the manager when we win games.

Imagine the uproar if we went down and benitez  left the club, and days later announced that he wanted to stay but the club refused to keep him in charge. Full scale riot mode should hopefully entail.

The club would sign Gareth Barry and be greeted with full scale kowtows.

This gives me goosebumps.  The man donated £100k to the Hillsbrough foundation and he's not even British, let alone Scouse.

Absolute gentleman and the way those Chelsea cunts treated him after winning them the Europa League sums up those bunch of modern football loving shitebags.

What does his website say like? For some reason it's blocked in the PRC!

Big thank you to Zoe and the Toon Army

After the Easter mini break we have came back to work with the squad this afternoon in order to get ready for another massive important match on Saturday. It has been a special session for me as I've had the pleasure to welcome Zoe Ellison and her husband, Darren, to our training grounds today. As most of you know, Zoe joined us at the Leicester match holding a big banner to welcome and support me. Unfortunately, she tripped and fell. She has fully recovered and today I was really happy to be able to meet her and say thank you.

Zoe's gesture has made me remember lots of good moments as a Premier League Manager where so many fans has been supportive along the years. I can have that amazing feeling again with the Newcastle fans that have warmly welcomed me and my staff and showing an unconditional support since my first day in Tyneside.

Howay the Lads!!!

Plus a load of pictures with him handing over a signed shirt etc..

What does his website say like? For some reason it's blocked in the PRC!

Big thank you to Zoe and the Toon Army

After the Easter mini break we have came back to work with the squad this afternoon in order to get ready for another massive important match on Saturday. It has been a special session for me as I've had the pleasure to welcome Zoe Ellison and her husband, Darren, to our training grounds today. As most of you know, Zoe joined us at the Leicester match holding a big banner to welcome and support me. Unfortunately, she tripped and fell. She has fully recovered and today I was really happy to be able to meet her and say thank you.

Zoe's gesture has made me remember lots of good moments as a Premier League Manager where so many fans has been supportive along the years. I can have that amazing feeling again with the Newcastle fans that have warmly welcomed me and my staff and showing an unconditional support since my first day in Tyneside.

Howay the Lads!!!

Plus a load of pictures with him handing over a signed shirt etc..

Scribbled some shit on a bedsheet.  Dont reward her stupidity

Basically the only reason I am hoping we stay up now.  Just think if we had got rid of Pradew and got him in right after!

Should have appointed someone like him when Sir Bobby left nevermind 10bloody years later.

Cheers Varadi, the gulf in class between him and Pardew is astounding.

Aye, contrast with the King lording it over the fans in that pub earlier in the season. He's giving it "not my fault honest" in his programme notes and probably avoiding them like the plague at the moment.