Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We are sinking too deep for him to be able to pull us out.

He'll get blamed by some idiots for us going down and will probably walk away as a result, which I wouldn't blame him for.

Carries no responsibility for this clusterfuck at all. He can only work with this set of w*****s so much but ultimately poor defensive play and individual errors undo any good he does on the training ground. Always had the 'too little too late' whiff of it when he was appointed and that's exactly what's happened.

Hard to summon up any emotion right now. Just don't care any more, f*** them.

He has no footballers to use and they are all thick as fuck. Zero intelligence shown in our games. Wijnaldum, Shelvey and Tiote did fuck all.

His starting selection cost us today. Terrible. If it was SMc he'd be getting slated.

Considering there were 2 weeks of prep, it was pretty bad. The set up just seemed awful. Cisse couldn't/can't hold the ball up, Sissoko has no clue as a LW, Wijnaldum started OK and then did his usual disappearing shit. Townsend took a while to get into it. I couldn't see a cohesive plan to start. Again, his subs and Plans B/C seemed much better.

Think he might be putting too much faith in players being badly managed, tbh. He'll have analysed us to death and know our weaknesses but might think they performed poorly for other reasons. Simple fact is, too many of them are either shit, gutless or down-right thick.

His starting selection cost us today. Terrible. If it was SMc he'd be getting slated.

I'm starting to think McClaren was shown up for being much worse than he is. It's all about the players on the pitch, and bar Mitrovic there's nobody showing any fight. What a set of cretins.

Carr has unearthed some real gems like. He needs his p45 along with thumb.

Guest firetotheworks

There's a Quantum Leap episode where Sam goes back in time and makes him get the job at Christmas. If Sam doesn't do it there'll be thousands of Newcastle fans starting every sentence with 'If we'd stayed up and kept Rafa...' for the next 20 years.

Must admit like i thought he would muster at least half a performance out of these arseholes.

I wanted to believe it, but we have a shit defence and no reliable goal scorers. That's not going to be fixed by a new manager no matter who he is.

Bye Rafa. It was a beautiful pipe dream while it lasted.

I think he will stay. He wants to manage in England for family reasons but non of the clubs of the stature he would require are in need of a manager. The sensible thing would be to stay here on his £4 million a year salary and start the rebuilding job. Should one of the top jobs come up and he was offered it i'm sure we would fall over backwards to negotiate a suitable settlement for losing his services.

If we exercised the clause in his contract to let him go if when we are relegated the fans would finally say enough is enough.

Clutching at straws perhaps but what else is their to do?

C

I think he will stay. He wants to manage in England for family reasons but non of the clubs of the stature he would require are in need of a manager. The sensible thing would be to stay here on his £4 million a year salary and start the rebuilding job. Should one of the top jobs come up and he was offered it i'm sure we would fall over backwards to negotiate a suitable settlement for losing his services.

If we exercised the clause in his contract to let him go if when we are relegated the fans would finally say enough is enough.

NO.

Call Nigel Pearson.