Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Great news, looking forward to him carrying on the sterling work he did last season.....

P10 W3 D4 L3

Looking forward to Allardyce's opening 10 game record being extrapolated for the whole season too

P10 W4 D0 L6

I see you "skillfully" avoided any reference to Allardayce's last dozen games of the season, you know when he actually had his own players / squad in situ. But carry on.

They really are a thick bunch

Benitez + relegation

>

No relegation + Manager Lucky Dip

Obviously, but you do realise he would have stayed if we hadn't been relegated?

Definitely but maybe this way he'll have more room to upgrade the entire club away from the limelight of the PL, and with less pressure to get immediate results.

I understand the thinking but there's massive pressure to get promoted at the first time of asking. Also, the extra games to prepare for and the earlier season start could mean less time to sort out other issues. It's a good job Rafa lives and breathes football. He's going to be very busy at NUFC. There's a lot to sort out. At least he's starting with a wave of good will and positivity from the fans and players.

Get the fuck in. Can't believe how this has worked out. Genuinely feel positive about the club for the first time since Hughton. Who knows what lies ahead but this is pretty special. I hope he's been given a huge amount of control

I know this was said a week or so ago but enormous respect to the fans who were at the Spurs game. Who knows, he might have already made his mind up, but you can be damn sure that the fans that day had an impact to either Rafa or the owner that he simply had to stay on.