Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest reefatoon

No, Stifler actually thinks there will be a man standing there, holding that sign over the other one for the whole duration of rafa's stay.

I suppose that the Spanish press is being just clueless/fishing for cheap clicks, but the "Benítez for England" thing is being widely reported over here...

Tell me there's nee chance of it happening, please. Both as an Irish fan and as a NUFC fan.

I suppose that the Spanish press is being just clueless/fishing for cheap clicks, but the "Benítez for England" thing is being widely reported over here...

Tell me there's nee chance of it happening, please. Both as an Irish fan and as a NUFC fan.

Not a chance. The FA are shit scared to go for a foreign coach again. They will want someone who will do as they are told, pick the players with a bigger reputation over performances etc.

Not a chance. The FA are s*** scared to go for a foreign coach again. They will want someone who will do as they are told, pick the players with a bigger reputation over performances etc.

The King likes this post.

Just signed a new contract at a club after prolonged negotiations, has outlined a project, appointed numerous backroom staff and about to bring in 2 players for almost £15m for a club in the Championship.

Aye, I'm seriously worried about him getting the England job. Could still just take the Southampton job too...

Feels so good to just trust whatever he does with these inconings and even possible outgoings.

Best thing about having Rafa in charge was that I never thought the opposition were going to score. I was always confident our defence would handle it.

That's not a feeling I'd ever known before, or since.

Del Bosque gone. BAI RAFA.

He just recently got sacked from one of the two biggest clubs in Spain, I don't see how he would end up as their national manager. He's like Mourinho, just couldn't cope with the slow pace and lack of control of managing on an international schedule.

When was the last time we had three first team players through the door by the first day of pre-season?

In Rafa we trust

Normally we're too bust preparing for crunch matches against unknown MLS reserve teams and stuff.

Even watching that video it still doesn't feel real that he's still here. Don't think it'll ever sink in for me.

I was thinking the same when i saw Cathro, and he must see quite a difference regarding everything under Benitez compared to before.