Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We have four center mids if you include Anita. There's literally no other option, Colback just has to play sometimes, especially when there's three games in a week

I still dont get that, Saturday/Wednesday/Saturday, that's not 3 in a week. It's 2 in a week and 1 in the next week. Should put this in the football pet hates.

If he's committed and sticks to instructions, the manager will like any player for that. Mistakes may be easier to forgive.

Looking ahead to next season and at the "project" in general, it's a real shame that this second half of the season is not going to used to assimilate the two PL-quality players Rafa wanted into the side. It means that we are less likely to start strongly next season. Even one of the two would have made a difference. Apologies for probable Giggs/stating the obvious.

I love Rafa, but I still don't understand why he starts Colback time and again.

Perhaps it's a case of having a lack of options, but that ginger tosser continues to be a f***ing liability.

Because the board didn't back him for a central midfielder in the transfer window.

Perhaps it's a case of having a lack of options, but that ginger tosser continues to be a f***ing liability.

Because the board didn't back him for a central midfielder in the transfer window.

and before the transfer window ?

He's probably aimed for a bit blend and hoped he'd be ok at this level. Also he's played Hayden when fully fit more often lately with only his injury let Colback having another run in the team. Can't think of any other CM's at the club (?) Tiote he clearly wanted to offload. Saviet is possibly the only one you might've thought would've replaced him.

He's probably aimed for a bit blend and hoped he'd be ok at this level. Also he's played Hayden when fully fit more often lately with only his injury let Colback having another run in the team. Can't think of any other CM's at the club (?) Tiote he clearly wanted to offload. Saviet is possibly the only one you might've thought would've replaced him.

At this level Anita  ?

At this level Anita  ?

Nope I'm afraid not I think he'd struggle like Perez does centrally. Remember he was probably one of our best/most consistent players at RB also until his injury.

At this level Anita  ?

Nope I'm afraid not I think he'd struggle like Perez does centrally. Remember he was probably one of our best/most consistent players at RB also until his injury.

You jest, he'd struggle in place of Colback ?, also one of our better players on the ball. In this division playing that role he doesn't have to get about like he was asked when playing in the middle in the prem, could play Diame there.

In short I don't think 4-2-3-1 gets the best from what we have in this divison (you may have guessed), strange how Perez looked more than OK up front in a better division, drop him back, turn him towards his own goal and he;s not as good, who'd have thought ?

At this level Anita  ?

You jest, he'd struggle in place of Colback ?, also one of our better players on the ball. In this division playing that role he doesn't have to get about like he was asked when playing in the middle in the prem, could play Diame there.

In short I don't think 4-2-3-1 gets the best from what we have in this divison (you may have guessed), strange how Perez looked more than OK up front in a better division, drop him back, turn him towards his own goal and he;s not as good, who'd have thought ?

Sadly I've seen Colback had more successful games in CM than Anita ever has in both their time here. And for the record I really dislike Colback and really like Anita. Anita is best suited to RB so keep him there and let him learn the position further. Colback just needs replaced which Rafa knows but his hands are tied. Don't forget Anita is out for the season so although it could've been trialled it ain't happening now.

At this level Anita  ?

Sadly I've seen Colback had more successful games in CM than Anita ever has in both their time here. And for the record I really dislike Colback and really like Anita. Anita is best suited to RB so keep him there and let him learn the position further. Colback just needs replaced which Rafa knows but his hands are tied. Don't forget Anita is out for the season so although it could've been trialled it ain't happening now.

Last season I thought Anita was frequently better than Colback, even had a few MOTM worthy performances Liverpool at home being an example, they were just dreadful together as Anita is a below average CM at prem level and Colback is a below average pile of horse shit.

At this level Anita  ?

Last season I thought Anita was frequently better than Colback, even had a few MOTM worthy performances Liverpool at home being an example, they were just dreadful together as Anita is a below average CM at prem level and Colback is a below average pile of horse s***.

It's certainly clear neither are the answer.