Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Awestruck. After the press conference got lead to the back where we spoke to him. Soon as he saw me, he said, 'I need a striker'. Then called me Mitro the rest of the time. Spoke about the game in general, then when he was leaving for the radio interviews I blurted out something like, 'thanks for everything and for saving the club' as he was lead away. :lol: We thought it would be a quick photo and he'd be on his way, one of the most humble men I've met.

Tremendous. Get the photos up.

Awestruck. After the press conference got lead to the back where we spoke to him. Soon as he saw me, he said, 'I need a striker'. Then called me Mitro the rest of the time. Spoke about the game in general, then when he was leaving for the radio interviews I blurted out something like, 'thanks for everything and for saving the club' as he was lead away. :lol: We thought it would be a quick photo and he'd be on his way, one of the most humble men I've met.

You lucky so and so.

:aww:

Get in. What have I missed? What were you doing at the press conference?

:aww:

Clever from him to find a reason to come onto the pitch at the end and then be the last to walk off.

Na, McClaren was the last of the pitch. I think he though the applause was for him.

Honestly thought this was a dream you had when I first read it  :lol:

How did you get the chance to be there?