Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa is the best manager we have had since Keegan/Robson however we should have picked up more points than we have at home IMO. If you want to get out of this league you need to make your home wins priority (69 potential points over the season)

Huddersfield, Wolves, Blackburn, Sheff Wed & QPR are all points that we have thrown away at home this season. At times Rafa has been so slow at making changes when its quite obviously not working and you could see the away team where pressing for a goal (Wolves, Sheff Wed & Blackburn)

I think Rafa's lack of changes has cost us in 2 or 3 of those games above and if we had won those we would have been comfortably top

Rafa is the best manager we have had since Keegan/Robson however we should have picked up more points than we have at home IMO. If you want to get out of this league you need to make your home wins priority (69 potential points over the season)

Huddersfield, Wolves, Blackburn, Sheff Wed & QPR are all points that we have thrown away at home this season. At times Rafa has been so slow at making changes when its quite obviously not working and you could see the away team where pressing for a goal (Wolves, Sheff Wed & Blackburn)

I think Rafa's lack of changes has cost us in 2 or 3 of those games above and if we had won those we would have been comfortably top

Agreed.

Guest firetotheworks

Rafa. Driven. Shouting and involved. Steve making a timid, vague motion with a worried look [emoji38] Who's the ogre next to him?

Looks like Zod

:thup: excellent reference.

The other side of that coin is that our away record has been excellent.

Does he get any credit for that?

What, like last time? :lol:

I hope they are disappointed and I hope they do back him in the summer. But once again it casts doubt on the relationships and influences within the club.

preffered media partner peddling ashley's line at the right time. shocker

What, like last time? :lol:

I hope they are disappointed and I hope they do back him in the summer. But once again it casts doubt on the relationships and influences within the club.

The 'club insider' says that they were willing to buy players in provided the deal wasn't extortionate basically, and that Rafa knew the situation all along. What I find funny is that they are unhappy that he went public about not getting the players he expected, but he's been clever here. He's only said that he thought there were a couple of signings expected to come in, and that can only have been what he was told by Charnley. They are going to find it hard to say one thing publicly and do something different privately while Rafa is there.

The article is trash from our PR mouth piece, Townsend wasn't over priced in today's market that's just an excuse.

They didn't want to spend in January and are surprised when everyone is p*ssed by this.

I think £2m loan plus £13m transfer fee is scandalous for Townsend tbh. Hes worth about £10m max tbh as hes declined since he played for us last

The article is trash from our PR mouth piece, Townsend wasn't over priced in today's market that's just an excuse.

They didn't want to spend in January and are surprised when everyone is p*ssed by this.

I think £2m loan plus £13m transfer fee is scandalous for Townsend tbh. Hes worth about £10m max tbh as hes declined since he played for us last

Spurs paid 30 for sissoko, this is the market now.

Spurs paid 30 for sissoko, this is the market now.

...which doesn't bode well for the deals we will do in summer, if promoted.