Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

He's gone.

Ashley won't sanction the amount of spending needed/what Rafa will want for next season.

Interview said it all, no guarantees, no showing of cards.

In fairness he's not one to come out and give a definite answer. Like last year he left it open as to whether he'd stay on or not until the day he signed a new contract.

Guest neesy111

He's got to play the game. Unless he properly gets the rug pulled from under him he'll stay.

This.  Not showing his cards yet. 

He's gone.

Ashley won't sanction the amount of spending needed/what Rafa will want for next season.

In fairness he's not one to come out and give a definite answer. Like last year he left it open as to whether he'd stay on or not until the day he signed a new contract.

Aye because he was waiting to see what guarantees etc he'd get from Ashley...the guarantee he did get was renegaed on in January so I doubt he'll be so trusting this time

McClaren got £80m.

#hope

:lol:

He didnt spend it tho. He was just asked to coach the s*** they bought.

Even if that happened i'm a lot more confident in Rafa to make shit into sunshine tbh :lol: He'd probably leave at the very notion of the club buying the players they want mind.

He's gone.

Aye because he was waiting to see what guarantees etc he'd get from Ashley...the guarantee he did get was renegaed on in January so I doubt he'll be so trusting this time

It could well turn out to be another Keegan situation but let's hope not.

Let's hope that thick billionaire cunt has finally learned something given his past failures.

Let's leave the negativity aside for now and enjoy tonight because we are promoted. We'll see what happens in the summer.

He's gone.

Jesus Christ man. Give it a few weeks before this banter  :lol:

Just being realistic man

Problem is, we've/I've let my guard down so many times over the years and ended up hurt because it's just the way this club is.

If we won the league I'd be half expecting us to get it took off us for match fixing a week later so would be hesitant to celebrate ?

Feels weird being happy when supporting NUFC so always expect a dissster round the corner