Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Please just back him this week with signings, even if we can't afford to drop money like long staying Premier League teams can, just back him to get what he needs in and then go again next summer with more expensive purchases.

Sky absolutely desperate for us to fail like :lol:

I personally think Rafa would turn them down.

Being objective about it, what do we have that they don't? They're not scared of spending money.

Being objective about it, what do we have that they don't? They're not scared of spending money.

His family are far closer to us than they would be if he lived in London. He has a 2nd house up here where his family visit and one of his daughters is at Durham university. He came back to the UK and to us to be close to his family. West Ham may give more money out for players, however they are far more impatient and he wouldn't really last long there.

If it was just about that he would left already, I really wouldn't worry about it.

Ashley has shown his hand to Rafa. Rafa will never be allowed to improve NUFC to the level he wants.

Rafa wants to succeed. He'll definitely be interested in the West Ham job.

If he gets WH up to the top end of the Premier League, they'll not give a fuck about the style of football.

Billic hasn't even been sacked and we are worrying about Rafa replacing him.

I know West Ham are happy to spend money but I don't think Rafa would walk out on the players that he has managed to bring in or the fans at this point. He has class and seems to be an emotional bloke. If he did do go to them then I do think it would make me lose faith in anyone at all in Football.