Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

9 points of the last 5 games.  3 clean sheets in our last 5 games.

Those stats show's he turned us around, it's just been too little too late.

It took a little longer for his techniques to filter through to the players, and that big loss at Norwich is probably what in the end has sent us down, also the fact that this year very few teams were involved in the battle and one other, Sunderland are past masters of this, hired the perfect person to keep them in the division and got luck at the right time, that last minute pen against Stoke was a huge momentum shifter.

Yes the Norwich game, why oh why did you drop Jamaal for Saylor ? ...Rafa ? why... :undecided:

Hope those who turn up next week at least give him a good send off. God he tried but as the old adage goes, you can't polish a turd.

You can, though. :lol:

Why do I wanna do that now :lol:

I know that Rafa is a serious step up from the recent shit managers we've had, but that's no reason for him to be above criticism for today's shambles. It's not so much the team he picked that was the problem, it's the fact we stood off Villa, gave them possession and confidence, and ambled around pointlessly for most of the match. What's wrong with playing two forwards, attacking them from the off and going for the jugular?

Shouldn't be a surprise to anybody really, Rafa has always been a defensive manager and he loves his 4231. It's like watching most of Mourinho's teams, it's boring and it's wank.

I know that Rafa is a serious step up from the recent s*** managers we've had, but that's no reason for him to be above criticism for today's shambles. It's not so much the team he picked that was the problem, it's the fact we stood off Villa, gave them possession and confidence, and ambled around pointlessly for most of the match. What's wrong with playing two forwards, attacking them from the off and going for the jugular?

Shouldn't be a surprise to anybody really, Rafa has always been a defensive manager and he loves his 4231. It's like watching most of Mourinho's teams, it's boring and it's w***.

I'll take boring and wank, if we see even a tenth of the success he's had. The next appointment is so crucial for the club, we need to find someone who will get results, sees the bigger picture and gets the best out of the squad, since afa has been here, he's got the best out of a very poor squad, today's performance while not great was miles from some of the shit we put up with during this season under that fucking idiot they hired.

I know that Rafa is a serious step up from the recent s*** managers we've had, but that's no reason for him to be above criticism for today's shambles. It's not so much the team he picked that was the problem, it's the fact we stood off Villa, gave them possession and confidence, and ambled around pointlessly for most of the match. What's wrong with playing two forwards, attacking them from the off and going for the jugular?

Shouldn't be a surprise to anybody really, Rafa has always been a defensive manager and he loves his 4231. It's like watching most of Mourinho's teams, it's boring and it's w***.

I hear what you're saying but Cisse being turboshit left him with no choice. I knew the moment he misplaced that pass to Colback so carelessly that he would be hooked and never seen at NUFC again. Was surprised that he actually did it only moments after.

Think there's a chance, outside of Wenger getting sacked I can't really see another job in England for him - assuming his desire to stay in England is as big as is made out.

Can't imagine he wants to manage in the Championship too much mind, and even then the chance of Ashley fobbing him off is too great to vote yes.  :sad:

Shouldn't be allowed to avoid the flack for that utter shit today. Tactically inept as his predecessor today.

Let down at the last.

Fuck off man.

His predecessors would have lost today, yeah he should probably have started with Mitrovic, apart from that you can't place anything else at his door.

He had absolutely fuck all today to set up against. HE FUCKED UP BIG STYLE. 60 minutes of utter 'cisse' shite. Rafa fucked it today. No doubt whatsoever.

There are no excuses. Villa are fucking shite and offered nothing as an attacking force. Their easiest point this season. Relegated. Shit.