Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

The longer it takes the better for me as Rafa clearly has Ashley and the club by the balls and he'll want every little detail noted in his contract! It's happening and it will hopefully be the start of something very special!

I'd like to say if they fuck this up and appoint another puppet there will be hell on, but i'm not sure there will be :dontknow:

There won't, but the club will end up uncertain of promotion at the first time of asking with players jumping ship and some clueless prick trying to put things right with a sticky plaster. The bottom line will matter far more to Ashley than Benitez making a few demands.

They won't fuck Benitez about if we look like we're going up. It's after promotion that they're liable to think they know better than everyone else again.

I would think that would be taken care of by Benitez's lawyers. Otherwise he could walk away tomorrow.

They won't f*** Benitez about if we look like we're going up. It's after promotion that they're liable to think they know better than everyone else again.

I would think that would be taken care of by Benitez's lawyers. Otherwise he could walk away tomorrow.

This is the thing that worries me most with this complex, watertight contract. There'll be myriad ways they can fuck this up and cause him to walk.

They won't f*** Benitez about if we look like we're going up. It's after promotion that they're liable to think they know better than everyone else again.

This is the thing that worries me most with this complex, watertight contract. There'll be myriad ways they can f*** this up and cause him to walk.

Ok, but why?.. Why would they want him to walk if he takes NUFC up?

This is the thing that worries me most with this complex, watertight contract. There'll be myriad ways they can f*** this up and cause him to walk.

Ok, but why?.. Why would they want him to walk if he takes NUFC up?

I'm not saying they'd want him to. I'm just saying that if they try to pull any tricks like, say, not giving him enough transfer funding then he could walk at any point due to breach of contract.

I feel like they might quickly realize that relinquishing control and spending more money on a manager buys an incredible amount of peace of mind and security. If they give him what he wants and step aside Ashley may actually win something and he likely won't have the fans causing any level of grief. Meanwhile, Charnley will have the easiest job in the world and be paid handsomely for it.

In fact, they probably already realized that in the last 6 games.

Giving Rafa what he wants is a ticket to relative anonymity, which I think they will both be happy with.