Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

All these people done with the club if he leaves going to delete their account on here? Or just piss and moan for a little while longer and still be here in ten years time talking about walking away? Don't worry, I know the answer.

Rafa has us beat today before kicking a ball. Cheers fella, awesome end to your reign.

Dave hasn't done anything wrong to be boycotted tbf

All these people done with the club if he leaves going to delete their account on here? Or just piss and moan for a little while longer and still be here in ten years time talking about walking away? Don't worry, I know the answer.

Rafa has us beat today before kicking a ball. Cheers fella, awesome end to your reign.

giphy.webp

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Pardew was forced out because of places like this, and it will give me great pleasure to keep making Ashley's life uncomfortable if he pushes another good manager out to bring in a yes man arse licker.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Pardew was forced out because of places like this, and it will give me great pleasure to keep making Ashley's life uncomfortable if he pushes another good manager out to bring in a yes man arse licker.

Phew! That's a relief!

The new quotes don't seem any different to the previous 82727 quotes across the last two windows.

Rafa trying to put on more and more pressure to force Ashley's hand, with no actual intentions on walking away.

I'll be pleased when the window closes and all of this talk disappears, again. Every window will be the same.

Don't know if it will work, but it's worth fighting for. The only thing that will make him leave is a good offer.

Phew. There'll be absolute hell on if Rafa leaves like.

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Fuck off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a cunt's trick.

Most wrongly blaming the fans are subscribers of SKY which funds Mike far far more than any turnstile.

2 games into the season and already the internet turns on fellow fans, a good percentage of whom have been going for decades. Love owt like this.

I gave up going 3 years ago because I couldn't stomach putting a single penny more in Mike Ashley's pocket. If everyone else had done the same, he'd be a distant memory.

An absolute martyr.

Keep doing what you're doing mate, cling on to Mike. He'll change. He's promised.

Mate you gave up 7 years into his tenure and you're cracking on like you're Che Guevara. Everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do, I'll never criticise any fan for going or packing it in.

Good for you, you do you. We have completely different ideas of what it is to be a fan, you obviously think there's more nobility in watching the club die than walking away in an attempt to save it.

Did you not go to any matches last season like? Bit tired of being told we're not doing fandom correctly like. You can do one with that patter.

The new quotes don't seem any different to the previous 82727 quotes across the last two windows.

Rafa trying to put on more and more pressure to force Ashley's hand, with no actual intentions on walking away.

I'll be pleased when the window closes and all of this talk disappears, again. Every window will be the same.

It sounds more like the final chapter of said quotes if am honest. I've never been really impressed with Rafa on the pitch but the job he did off it was sensational and felt like we had the right leader to bring the club out of its coma. But he's over played his hand this summer and has sucked any momentum we've worked for over the last year. I suppose he gave it so he can take it away, just wish he found another way to get what he wants (or try to) as it hasn't worked. I thought he was a class above all this and would have other way to unite the club including the board rather than basically sulk, moan and threaten his position in the press.

Guest The Little Waster

It sounds more like the final chapter of said quotes if am honest. I've never been really impressed with Rafa on the pitch but the job he did off it was sensational and felt like we had the right leader to bring the club out of its coma. But he's over played his hand this summer and has sucked any momentum we've worked for over the last year. I suppose he gave it so he can take it away, just wish he found another way to get what he wants (or try to) as it hasn't worked. I thought he was a class above all this and would have other way to unite the club including the board rather than basically sulk, moan and threaten his position in the press.

Can you delineate what this other approach might be ?

What other way? :lol: Ashley has yet again undermined a manager, this is exactly the way Rafa has gone about it elsewhere. He sought every possible assurance that he was going to get backing each time he's committed himself to the club and it's been ripped away from him, just as everyone feared. I couldn't give a shit what Rafa does right now, there's no uniting the club if Ashley is going to stubbornly remain a charlatan little pissant. This mess isn't going to go away if Rafa pretends to play all nice to the cameras and even if it would, why should he?

What other way? [emoji38] Ashley has yet again undermined a manager, this is exactly the way Rafa has gone about it elsewhere. He sought every possible assurance that he was going to get backing each time he's committed himself to the club and it's been ripped away from him, just as everyone feared. I couldn't give a shit what Rafa does right now, there's no uniting the club if Ashley is going to stubbornly remain a charlatan little pissant. This mess isn't going to go away if Rafa pretends to play all nice to the cameras and even if it would, why should he?

This is it. The only managers he hasn't undermined are the ones who are shite/ have no affinity with the fans.

He knows exactly what he's doing because he's done it 3 times already.

One of the things I hated most about Pardew, then McClaren (but to a far lesser extent with the latter) was the total unwillingness to call-out the bullshit above, to the point of completely towing the line. Rafa's press mission this summer hasn't been ideal but it's just a symptom of the disease - one that I was foolish enough to have hope that he could effectively cure. But I'd much rather our chief representative strived for more rather than licked Ashley's arse.

Well at least some fans are happy.

Happiness? Where? It's more just a relative absence of joyless, paranoid, worry. Any excitement and optimism or even 'cross that bridge when we come to it' mentality would do well to survive amongst the tabloid-style reasoning and ranting that passes for commentary in here lately.