Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Solid platform  :lol:

Ashley  :lol:

I know. But solid as in a bunch of disciplined effective players who won't get relegated. But then it will be up to whoever came next to not f*** that up.

I know but I just cant see it, Rafa will either leave now or at the end of the season.  Ashley wont invest again next season and will expect miracles from the knacker who replaces Rafa.  :lol:

I know. But solid as in a bunch of disciplined effective players who won't get relegated. But then it will be up to whoever came next to not f*** that up.

I know but I just cant see it, Rafa will either leave now or at the end of the season.  Ashley wont invest again next season and will expect miracles from the knacker who replaces Rafa.  :lol:

Rafa Will be gone by January

after his comments in the interview, it wouldnt surprise me if the poorest billionaire in the world gets fat Sam to come back

As will the squad's motivation. Especially the likes of Merino.

As will the squad's motivation. Especially the likes of Merino.

Aye, this is the problem with a toxic club and always has been the case with Ashley. The new signings come in, strive to impress for a few games, and then once they've realised what a cesspit of mediocrity the club is due to the limitations set by the horrible cunt at the top, they lose their will to really fight for the team as no matter what they do, it'll never be enough to achieve anything here.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Probably the best manager we'll ever have and he still doesn't get any support from that piece of shit.

http://i.imgur.com/FsCF6ZV.png

Rafa will stay 100% . He suffered far worse at Liverpool under Hicks and Gillette ownership and never walked out .And that was when the likes of Real Madrid wanted him.

He is loyal to the fans to the core.There is zero chance he will resign regardless of whatever happens in this window.

Rafa was in charge of a top six side at Liverpool man. There's no comparison. Not that I think he'll walk, but he'll be thinking of his next job for sure.