Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest Howaythetoon

By the way, I'm seriously now thinking that we have been trying to get Rafa since the Chelsea defeat and that it has just taken this long to get him and his staff in with McClaren an Co. out. There is no way Rafa came to Toon today for talks and then within a few hours him and his backroom team were on board and he was taking training. He agreed to join a week or so ago IMO, not on paper so to speak, i.e. legally, but verbally at least. If so I shall give the powers that be some credit because when you are dealing with the calibre of manager that is Rafa Benitez, you can just about get away with losing a game or two in between if that is what it takes.

from rawk

Rafa was in a bar in West Kirby Saturday Night, a couple of mates were there.

They asked the bartender what he was drinking and got a bottle sent over to him.

He came over spoke to them and hinted that he was taking the Newcastle job, sees them as a sleeping

giant. 

I told them he was talking bollocks.

Rafa must have been given assurances about next seasons budget if we stay up. He'll walk if those assurances aren't upheld. God, I hope we stay up, pre season promises to be fun. We could see half the squad ditched.

from rawk

Rafa was in a bar in West Kirby Saturday Night, a couple of mates were there.

They asked the bartender what he was drinking and got a bottle sent over to him.

He came over spoke to them and hinted that he was taking the Newcastle job, sees them as a sleeping

giant. 

I told them he was talking bollocks.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hyperventilating_fry_futurama.gif

Palace on BBC one against Reading. Oh what an escape we've had :lol:

Hope they get absolutely lit up. Looks like Ian Wright is in the studio too.

could round off a good day- what the fuck is a good day for a newcastle fan anyway, almost forgot.

Guest Howaythetoon

At current I think we have the 3rd best manager in the league behind Pelegrini and Wenger. Klopp and Pochettino are right behind Rafa with Hiddink and LVG not far behind them. I prefer the style of Klopp and Pochettino, but given the same jobs and resources I feel Rafa would be more successful, especially in Europe. Perhaps he would be more successful in Europe than Wenger with Arsenal also...

Guardiola coming in next season makes him number 1 followed by Wenger and then wor Rafa, if we stay up. Then its Klopp and Pochettino. If Mourinho joins Man Utd he goes to 2nd, Wenger 3rd and Rafa 4th.

If Pelegrini somehow joins another PL club, he becomes 3rd behind Pep and Jose, above Wenger and Rafa.

In short, we have a fucking world-class elite manager at our club, one of the best in world football and PL football. He's nee Pardew or McClaren though...  :yao:

Whats people predicted line up for next season should we stay up? Lets assume 7 first teamers staying, where do your four new signings go?

Krul

Janmaat    New      Mbemba      New

New          New 

Sissoko      Wini      Perez

Mitrovic                                   

Whats people predicted line up for next season should we stay up? Lets assume 7 first teamers staying, where do your four new signings go?

Krul

Janmaat    New      Mbemba      New

New          New 

Sissoko      Wini      Perez

Mitrovic                                 

Janmaat wants to be away, even with Rafa staying I reckon he'll go.

Fuck Sissoko, he's a disgrace. Perez is shite on the wing.

Guest chopey

What a day, everything I here about this bloke just gets me more and more exited and then it turns out that he hates Big Sam more than me