Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

So to clear this up if anyone can help, Raffa on 3yr deal, As manager full control? And back room have all gone except Cathro.

Is Carr next? Where does that leave him, he's role is redundant if Rafa is in control of player recruitment.

If anyone can elaborate cheers  O0

Guest Roger Kint

Is it just me who is sceptical enough to think the club organised a 'day off' knowing they would be training this afternoon?

Still cant get my head around this after the last three people in charge of the team :lol:

At first you think he's crazy, then you realize it's just Benicio Del Toro preparing for a new role.

http://i.imgur.com/tcicD3d.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shearer or Ginola man, f***ing hell some people. No disrespect to either of them but to call the appointment of a Champions League winner a disgrace in comparison to 2 people who have little to no experience in management is nothing short of moronic :lol:

So to clear this up if anyone can help, Raffa on 3yr deal, As manager full control? And back room have all gone except Cathro.

Is Carr next? Where does that leave him, he's role is redundant if Rafa is in control of player recruitment.

If anyone can elaborate cheers  O0

Title of "manager". Cathro and Simon Smith (GK coach have stayed back). No word on Carr. 3 year deal seems to have a relegation clause according to SSN but nothing officially confirmed.

Serious question, and conversation I'm having with my Dad atm, where would you rank Benitez out of all the current premier league managers, based on what he's won?

I currently have him second behind Wenger overall, although that's debatable considering their champions league records.