Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Well, he wanted a long term project, there's none longer than making this bunch of shite into a football team.

:lol:

Fair point. Longest of fucking projects ever.

1BR 1BA, quaint cottage fixer-upper, perfect for the DIYer. Full of rustic charm and conveniently located nearish to major thoroughfares and land.

http://i.imgur.com/kceon0H.jpg

Well, he wanted a long term project, there's none longer than making this bunch of shite into a football team.

Fair point. Longest of fucking projects ever.

1BR 1BA, quaint cottage fixer-upper, perfect for the DIYer. Full of rustic charm and conveniently located nearish to major thoroughfares and land.

http://i.imgur.com/kceon0H.jpg

The way the club is set up means players come to us for the wrong reasons and stay with us for the wrong reasons. There's no pride in playing for Mike Ashley's nufc, which is why anyone with any pride ends up somewhere else and we're left with this spineless bunch. It's no surprise to find these lot are beyond even Rafa's help.

First thing i'd do is tell them that if we get relegated not one single player will be sold.  They either get the club promoted again or they rot for a season.

Won't work, they don't have pay cut clauses so they will continue to do fuck all on big wages.

First thing i'd do is tell them that if we get relegated not one single player will be sold.  They either get the club promoted again or they rot for a season.

I would imagine most of the players we signed from the summer and January will have clauses in their contract. But that would be a great idea otherwise.

The puzzling thing is that with the euros coming up, you'd think some of this lot would be really trying to play well to make sure they start matches for their countries.

The way it is now, I can see the same players just turning up for the wages in the championship. They couldn't give two shits.

Let them train with the kids for however long it takes to get the message.  Seeing their international careers go down the drain might be a wakeup call to one or two at least.  The rest?  Fuck them, let them rot.

could always leave them to  stew in the championship, then they buy out their own contracts to move on

The way the club is set up means players come to us for the wrong reasons.

This. Very much this. We're a stepping stone, and it has now turned out we're a cowpat. :lol: Did that once as a kid and regretted it, I learned.

I'll be honest like, I thought he'd have got something out of this shower by now. Rafa is a fairly defensive manager by nature though and to hand him a squad this bad defensively was probably never going to work. Typically this squad is arguably more suited to a Keegan type as we need to start worrying the other team more. There's no chance of clean sheets like.

Fuck it. Everything burns.

This. Very much this. We're a stepping stone, and it has now turned out we're a cowpat. :lol: Did that once as a kid and regretted it, I learned.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-12-2014/hKpXJt.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-12-2014/hKpXJt.gif

:lol: Wish there was one with a cowpat. That shit was disguised and as stinky as you want. All over my leg, dammit. The analogy continues...these players aren't doing themselves any favours.

On about 84 minutes, Anita got the ball and fucked up, miscontrolled and it ran out of play. Rafa went fucking mental at his mates on the bench.

He's clearly tearing his hair out with this fucking rabble.

Shite record like, no new manager bounce, Keegan would have kept us up

We didn't get a new manager bounce under Carver, McClaren or Rafa :lol:

We're fucking cursed. Or clearly the issues run far too deep for any manager to even affect, the entire "board" needs to be neutralized and someone like Rafa should've been appointed eons ago and given full control.

But yeah, no manager bounce for us. Ever.

Even Keegan took at least half a dozen games to win his first game. Things were looking absolutely desperate when Derbyshire scored that last minute winner for Blackburn at SJP.

The last manager to see a significant mid-season bump here was Roeder. Souness and Robson had the same.

Honestly, our only hope is that when we face any of the remaining teams they'll be safe/qualified for what they want to qualify for so perhaps, just perhaps, they got their minds set on where they're going on holiday.

Honestly, our only hope is that when we face any of the remaining teams they'll be safe/qualified for what they want to qualify for so perhaps, just perhaps, they got their minds set on where they're going on holiday.

That would be pertinent Kaiz if our cunts gave a shit. They don't.

Benitez is a very good manager imo, he's won pots and cups we'll never even imagine, but he can't coach courage, he can't coach pride and the poor bloke is on a hiding to nothing. The problem runs deeper than the manager or the coaches or even the players. The entire ethos of the club is fucked beyond all repair, this guy is only now seeing the true extent of the problem and I bet he can't wait to get the fuck out of it. The club is diseased and rotten, it's affected every single individual representing Newcastle at every level and it needs to be gutted. Fans need to be strong and stay away, boycott the club completely - tickets, shirts, sponsors, the lot, starve the fat cunt out, see it drop like a stone until the day he fucks off. 

We'll never get our club back until he decides we're not worth the bother, may take 2 years may take 10, personally don't give a fuck. Forcing this horrible cretin out of the club is the best action you can possibly do as a Newcastle United fan. Stop going, stop buying, support the club by driving him out. 

I'll be honest like, I thought he'd have got something out of this shower by now. Rafa is a fairly defensive manager by nature though and to hand him a squad this bad defensively was probably never going to work. Typically this squad is arguably more suited to a Keegan type as we need to start worrying the other team more. There's no chance of clean sheets like.

Fuck it. Everything burns.

Problem is that this squad are as bad at attacking and scoring goals as they are at defending and conceding goals. On paper we have a lot of attacking players. Sissoko has played every game bar one but he has scored no goals. He makes Jonas look prolific. Gini scored most of his goals in one game. He hasn't scored away from home. None of our strikers are regular goal scorers. Blunt in attack and leaky in defence. Our central midfielders are shite too.

Benitez is a very good manager imo, he's won pots and cups we'll never even imagine, but he can't coach courage, he can't coach pride and the poor bloke is on a hiding to nothing. The problem runs deeper than the manager or the coaches or even the players. The entire ethos of the club is fucked beyond all repair, this guy is only now seeing the true extent of the problem and I bet he can't wait to get the fuck out of it. The club is diseased and rotten, it's affected every single individual representing Newcastle at every level and it needs to be gutted. Fans need to be strong and stay away, boycott the club completely - tickets, shirts, sponsors, the lot, starve the fat cunt out, see it drop like a stone until the day he fucks off. 

We'll never get our club back until he decides we're not worth the bother, may take 2 years may take 10, personally don't give a fuck. Forcing this horrible cretin out of the club is the best action you can possibly do as a Newcastle United fan. Stop going, stop buying, support the club by driving him out. 

A boycott (not that it'll work) becomes oh so more effective in the Championship too without the TV money propping up the finances.