Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Whatever he decides to do I'd like to thank him for bringing some credibility back to the club I once knew. Yes it didn't work out how we wanted but by doing that he's done more than I could ever have imagined.

It's been so weird having a top class manager, it really has been a window into the past times when we had Keegan and Robson in charge. If we end up with Warnock or Bruce after this that's me done.

Fuck ya brain man just go with ya heart and will be fine. In 10 games he has brought back the passion and organised a bunch of individuals into a team. Imagine what he can do with a full season.

This place  :lol:

Reporter: you staying after that?

Rafa: of course I am, tell mike to bring the contract down

Wtf do you expect him to say.

He shook hands with people shock, he shook hands with all of the Spurs players and staff and our own ffs.

Watching that after the match, they he went on with Townsend, he quotes earlier, the sky interview and the fact he's meeting Ashley today means to me that he's staying, it's Ashley's to fuck up.

Finished the season WDDWDW. Scored 12, conceded 4.

3rd in the form table (Man Utd vs Watford excepted).

"Benitez has to take a look at himself" - Freddy Shepherd

Whatever he decides to do I'd like to thank him for bringing some credibility back to the club I once knew. Yes it didn't work out how we wanted but by doing that he's done more than I could ever have imagined.

:thup: