Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

@CraigHope_DM: Benitez/NUFC situation unchanged. He's working on transfer targets. Set to stay. Ashley promised him control. Fine details being sorted.

Fine details being sorted........"Transfer budget, yeah well the numbers are the same just the decimal point has moved, it's only a little dot really"

You get the feeling Rafa is the kind of guy who has constantly been updating his scouting database with his trusted network every single day. He'll not have lost any bit of time between jobs.

You get the feeling Rafa is the kind of guy who has constantly been updating his scouting database with his trusted network every single day. He'll not have lost any bit of time between jobs.

Strikes me as a Wenger type. Loves the game too much to not live his life immersed in it. Totally addicted.

Strikes me as a Wenger type. Loves the game too much to not live his life immersed in it. Totally addicted.

as was Sir Bobby.

I think if he wasn't staying he'd have said so by now. It's not like he'd be short of offers. It's hardly going to get until August and there's him thinking 'shit, wish I'd stayed at Newcastle now'. He obviously wants to be here after days of talks now.

which idiots are saying we won't lose a game???......

we will do well to match the 102 we went up with in 2010 if we hit over 90 its promotion that should be the target

What's the highest points total in The Championship?

which idiots are saying we won't lose a game???......

we will do well to match the 102 we went up with in 2010 if we hit over 90 its promotion that should be the target

What's the highest points total in The Championship?

Guest chopey

7 promotions so far for Warnock, pffffftt Rafa has already got us promoted from one league to another in only 10 games

7 promotions so far for Warnock, pffffftt Rafa has already got us promoted from one league to another in only 10 games

does feel that way doesn't it. everybody so fucking excited for next season.

Guest neesy111

Promotion is not a given with Rafa next season, it just makes it more like.  Talk of going unbeaten next season is farcical imo.