Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa went to the fans forum, the minutes will be interesting.

From a lad I know there;

Really good crack, came across a lot better than his public persona.

He was honest and realistic, said the season would be tough and mistakes will be made but he was confident we would do well. Without naming names he wants Tiote and Sissoko out as they're not putting it in in training and he's not sure he can trust them in a match. Agents holding deals up to get more money for them and the players, could go right until the end of August before they leave. Reckons agents have all the power and control, he says he regularly gets 3 different agents touting the same player at 3 different valuations.

Wants another 2 or 3 in, knows Lascelles isn't the finished article as either player or captain but has put his faith in him, we'll have basically a new team come September and it may take time for them to gel. Some canny tales from his time at Valencia, Napoli and the dippers.

Seems genuine in his desire and determination to stay and get us back up and established again in the PL. Seems a top bloke and (I know this sounds f***ing stupid) he was a lot more clued up than I thought.

:thup:

Rafa went to the fans forum, the minutes will be interesting.

From a lad I know there;

Really good crack, came across a lot better than his public persona.

He was honest and realistic, said the season would be tough and mistakes will be made but he was confident we would do well. Without naming names he wants Tiote and Sissoko out as they're not putting it in in training and he's not sure he can trust them in a match. Agents holding deals up to get more money for them and the players, could go right until the end of August before they leave. Reckons agents have all the power and control, he says he regularly gets 3 different agents touting the same player at 3 different valuations.

Wants another 2 or 3 in, knows Lascelles isn't the finished article as either player or captain but has put his faith in him, we'll have basically a new team come September and it may take time for them to gel. Some canny tales from his time at Valencia, Napoli and the dippers.

Seems genuine in his desire and determination to stay and get us back up and established again in the PL. Seems a top bloke and (I know this sounds fucking stupid) he was a lot more clued up than I thought.

:thup:

Thats is fucking awful that, The worst joke I've heard of on here.

It's not meant to be a joke you dafty

Should never have said it. Considering it was Tiote and Sissoko it was on about maybe he implied that two big named midfielders who have been linked with moves away and were not included in the squad for Fulham were not pulling their weight and were working their way out of the club. Theirs plenty of ways of implying it without ever even thinking about using the term 'darkies'.

Should never have said it. Considering it was Tiote and Sissoko it was on about maybe he implied that two big named midfielders who have been linked with moves away and were not included in the squad for Fulham were not pulling their weight and were working their way out of the club. Theirs plenty of ways of implying it without ever even thinking about using the term 'darkies'.

Being told what I shouldn't have said by Stifler and him probably being right. A new low in my life.

Just because he doesn't name names doesn't mean he turns into a racist :lol:

Well yeah, I get that but what does he say!?

Could have made mention to midfielders/big names/been here a long time/linked with other clubs/not in the Fulham squad/not played much in pre season.

You don't have to resort to being racist ffs :lol:

Being told what I shouldn't have said by Stifler and him probably being right. A new low in my life.

:lol:

I didn't think terms like darkie were still used, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to hear it used in the modern era.

Fuck sake :lol: I don't use that term myself!!! I was implying Rafa did...which is potentially worse.

I didn't think terms like darkie were still used, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to hear it used in the modern era.

f*** sake :lol: I don't use that term myself!!! I was implying Rafa did...which is potentially worse.

Why do you think he would? Because he's Spanish?????????????????????? More prejudice tbh :lol:

f*** sake :lol: I don't use that term myself!!! I was implying Rafa did...which is potentially worse.

Why do you think he would? Because he's Spanish?????????????????????? More prejudice tbh :lol:

:suicide:

:suicide:

:lol: