Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

This bloke  :smitten:

I didn't dislike McClaren, he was just out of his depth here. I didn't even dislike Carver that much, always admired his efforts as an upright baboon with special needs. But in comparison to the utter swamp rat in Pardew, well what an improvement that's off the scale in all departments.

In fact i'd rather compare Rafa to Sir Bobby, both superb managers and charming gentleman. Rafa has gained affection from us that only KK and Sir Bobby knew how to get, says so much about him as a man as it does as a manager, love him me like.

[emoji38]

Answers every question perfectly like not even a hint of stupidity. Cool, calm, concise. This bloke is a complete class act. Long may he reign! :thup:

Well, apart from the , "we're not thinking about points, only the next game at Leeds, and getting the three points", I could see his face drop when he realized what he just said :lol:

[emoji38]

Answers every question perfectly like not even a hint of stupidity. Cool, calm, concise. This bloke is a complete class act. Long may he reign! :thup:

Well, apart from the , "we're not thinking about points, only the next game at Leeds, and getting the three points", I could see his face drop when he realized what he just said [emoji38]

[emoji38] aye but he still gives nowt away...not a semblance of a story to be made from owt he says. Just plays it safe.

[emoji38]

Well, apart from the , "we're not thinking about points, only the next game at Leeds, and getting the three points", I could see his face drop when he realized what he just said [emoji38]

[emoji38] aye but he still gives nowt away...not a semblance of a story to be made from owt he says. Just plays it safe.

:thup: