Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Just had a look - our longest winning streaks in the league last time we were down here were seven games, which we did twice.

October 24 (2-1 vs Doncaster) to beating Coventry 2-0 on December 9.

Also had the great run on the run-in, from March 23 (Donny away 1-0) to being crowned champions at Plymouth on April 19.

We drew 12 games last time (three by November 21, 2009) and have only had the one so far. I'd definitely back us to set a new winning record.

No way he'd go to West Ham. After trying Inter, Napoli,. Real Madrid and Chelsea, he's finally found a club for him where he feels like he did at Liverpool. Genuinely think there's very few sides he would leave us for now. Probably a Liverpool return (not likely in the forseeable), a Valencia return and the Spain job would be the big ones.

West Ham will be a significantly worse option than us in 6 months time. That's if they don't get relegated.

Rafa has done his rounds as a manager. I'm confident he's settled and happy here.

Definitely. If he ever goes it'll be becuase of Ashley or if one of the previously mentioned jobs he'd love wants him, even then I'm not convinced he'd leave anytime soon particularly abroad.

As if he'd even be tempted by a mediocre, even top 6-8 premier league club.

Even if he was to leave, why would he leave for a club who have sacked heir manager after his first poor run in form instead of standing by him? The journalist even says Rafa is unlikely to leave us for West Ham, waste of time writing the article. So long as he's doing well for us he's always going to be linked away though.

So Bilic is shite now all of a sudden? I thought he did a great job for them last year. They're a fucking horrible club with horrible supporters. Be lovely if they got relegated taking that expensive stadium down with them.. it would be in ruin by the time they got promoted again. I bet the powers that be regret not letting Spurs have it now

So Bilic is shite now all of a sudden? I thought he did a great job for them last year. They're a fucking horrible club with horrible supporters. Be lovely if they got relegated taking that expensive stadium down with them.. it would be in ruin by the time they got promoted again. I bet the powers that be regret not letting Spurs have it now

It wouldn't ruin them, they pay £2m a season and don't have to pay for the upkeep.

I propose a new verb for the Newcastle-Online dictionary to act as a counter balance to Pardewed.

BENITED

Def: to pick something up on a downward spiral and to launch back upwards.

Example: Dwight Gayle has been Benited.