Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

0-3

It needs to be this to take us above them! A nice 6 goal swing.

2-0 would take us level on goal difference, they would have scored one more goal mind. Not sure how the tie breakers work.

A win, a 1-0 win will do. We really need to win at least four games, and with Palace, Norwich, Villa and Swansea to play it's not looking completely impossible.

I'd be looking at fielding this if it's available.

http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2016/03/1424403_Newcastle_United.jpg

Or this and drop Sissoko

http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2016/03/1424405_Newcastle_United.jpg

:dowie:

Surprised at most people wanting Sissoko in their teams, or is that because there is not much else?

For me other than Colback, he is consistently our worst performer who doesn't even bother with effort and looks as if he couldn't care less. He has been terrible all season and should have been dropped months ago. I would go as far as saying he is one of my least favourite Newcastle players ever.

Surprised at most people wanting Sissoko in their teams, or is that because there is not much else?

For me other than Colback, he is consistently our worst performer who doesn't even bother with effort and looks as if he couldn't care less. He has been terrible all season and should have been dropped months ago. I would go as far as saying he is one of my least favourite Newcastle players ever.

Utter bollocks, he's been shite but there's a lot worse performers than Sissoko.

Utter bollocks, he's been s**** but there's a lot worse performers than Sissoko.

This season? Who out of our attacking players has been less effective than him?

Utter bollocks, he's been s**** but there's a lot worse performers than Sissoko.

All bar Wijnaldum probably. He's created our most chances by a long way

I may be wrong, but i think all our attacking players have more goals and assists than him. My main issue with him as well is that he has seemingly been undroppable ever since he got here.

I may be wrong, but i think all our attacking players have more goals and assists than him. My main issue with him as well is that he has seemingly been undroppable ever since he got here.

He has the most assists of anyone here, it's only 5 like so nothing to be too happy about

Norwich struggle to stop conceding in their home games having only 4 clean sheets out of their 15 games ,but also they tend to score as they have in 12 out of 15 games.

Very likely we will concede in this unless Rafa can work his magic in time,so we need our attackers to be on their game.

Norwich keepers Declan Rudd and John Ruddy are vulnerable to making errors so I hope we pepper their goal at every opportunity.Long shots,deflections,rebounds,everything.

Would like to see maybe Perez dropped and Cisse alongside Mitro as I'm positive 1 of them will be able to get a goal. Bringing Perez on late on will be a nice option too.

Mitrovic        Cisse

De Jong

Townsend                                      Gini 

Shelvey         

Mbabu  Colo/Lascelles  Mbemba  Janmaat

Blob

This is what I'd go for. Couldn't decide whether to drop Gini or Sissoko. Kept Gini in the side purely because he can score goals compared to Sissoko and he got 4 against this lot back at SJP. Mbabu and Townsend down the left would be direct, pacey and get some crosses in.                     

Mitrovic        Cisse

De Jong

Townsend                                      Gini 

Shelvey         

Mbabu  Colo/Lascelles  Mbemba  Janmaat

Blob

This is what I'd go for. Couldn't decide whether to drop Gini or Sissoko. Kept Gini in the side purely because he can score goals compared to Sissoko and he got 4 against this lot back at SJP. Mbabu and Townsend down the left would be direct, pacey and get some crosses in.                     

We'd get murdered.  Shelvey in a two with Gini leaves us hugely exposed, by himself we might as well just give them a two or three goal start.