Norwich City 3-2 Newcastle United - post match depression from page 42

Disco

We give them away for stupid reasons as well, what's the point in just pushing a player over when he's 50 yards from goal, standing on the touchline and facing his own half.

We must have the thickest team in the league, even with Colback out

Guest firetotheworks

We give them away for stupid reasons as well, what's the point in just pushing a player over when he's 50 yards from goal, standing on the touchline and facing his own half.

It's staggering that we keep doing this. It's like they think that because Colback's not playing at the moment they need to fill in for his comprehensive spackerdome.

Didn't Rafa even explicitly say a few weeks back that we needed to stop giving away stupid free kicks too? :lol:

After it was 2-2 Rafa was pointing to his head giving out the keep concentration signal.

He's helpless to how s*** we are and it's an embarrassment if any of our fans blame him for anything.

We could have Ferguson,Mourinho and Pep as a joint management team and we would still lose every game.

The squad is all smoke and no fire. Full of International players who can't play a 5 yard pass or track a man when he runs past.

They were literally labouring about like a school team of 15 year olds on a Saturday morning who were all paralytic the night before.

Did you play in my school team by any chance Pedro?

If it was for Monkseaton High in 1998, then yes.

Suppose the one thing is the players seem to respond slightly better at times when they're not expected to win games.

Might help half of them to be written off now.

Id just go all out attack. Play Mitro, Perez & Cisse. Go at teams.

Just finished watching the game on delay without knowing the result. I feel physically sick. Can't remember the last time a result hit me like that.

Absolutely pathetic defending.

I find myself really really angry at Gini more than anyone else. He is so pathetic man. Does absolutely nothing. Can't stand the guy at the minute.

Feel the same. He didn't seem interested at all and offered zero movement going forward. If he didn't have the ball he might as well have been sitting in a fucking chair.

i simply just do not understand the lack of motivation in so many of our 'players'.  they don't care/won't play for their new mgr, their team mates, the club's fans, or personal pride to avoid going down. they don't even seem to be motivated to advance their careers if they want a move away! 

Shit gutless fuckers, Mitrovic aside. Clear em out and let Rafa build from scratch.

He wont be staying. :lol:

Well we did think about him coming in the first place, let me dream please  :laugh:

Don't torture yourself man. Go back to dreaming of big asses suffocating you. :lol:

i simply just do not understand the lack of motivation in so many of our 'players'.  they don't care/won't play for their new mgr, their team mates, the club's fans, or personal pride to avoid going down. they don't even seem to be motivated to advance their careers if they want a move away! 

Maybe because we are the only club without relegation clauses.

It comes from the top

Guest neesy111

Maybe because we are the only club without relegation clauses.

After what happened last time, I refuse to believe we don't have relegation clauses in our players contacts.

Looking at the likes of Tiote and Sissoko this season I have wondered at times. They both wanted moves last summer after we just stayed up and both didn't get to leave. If we go down, they'll be off for sure to trim the wage bill. Not saying they've been throwing games, but I don't put it past either of them, or any teammate who fancies a move, to think "fuck it, its better for me if the team goes down anyway" and just carry on not giving a shit or putting effort in.

They get paid if they win or lose and have absolutely no emotional attachment to the club, or the other team mates, they are just mercenaries. This is not to say only geordies or even english players is the issues, it's the character of the players full stop.