I don't wanna swim the ocean

I don't wanna fight the tide

I don't wanna swim forever

When it's cold I'd like to die

Sunderland not winning is the only thing that doesn't make me think it's definite that we'll go down, but I'm pretty much certain now that it's going to happen. Every single one of them either isn't good enough and/or has absolutely no heart.

In fact I take it back having looked at the table, we've essentially relegated ourselves and Sunderland with that.

Alan Pardew dragging plPalace in is the only thing that can save us tbh, he's shit enough to do it.

Rafa brought back genuine belief and love back, but it's destroyed already.

This group of lads are fucking rotten just like the club. Deserve to go down and will go down.

:lol: Tommy went all out.

Sunderland not winning is the only thing that doesn't make me think it's definite that we'll go down, but I'm pretty much certain now that it's going to happen. Every single one of them either isn't good enough and/or has absolutely no heart.

Looking purely at the table and remaining games you'd think there could be hope. But then the reality is we just shipped three goals against Norwich and can barely score ourselves.

When we do score we're already behind and it usually leads to us conceding again immediately because we can barely contain ourselves.

Guest firetotheworks

In fact I take it back having looked at the table, we've essentially relegated ourselves and Sunderland with that.

Alan Pardew dragging plPalace in is the only thing that can save us tbh, he's shit enough to do it.

You don't get minus points for losing though. Sunderland and us have to meet him half way and make up the 7 and 9 point gap which is absolutely not going to happen like.

Totally deserve that. Mind what was Rafa thinking starting Taylor and Tiote? Fucking ludicrous.

It's trivial at this point, but Rafa was pretty shit today.

He's very good at making subs that improve the shape of the team, to be fair to him.

Starting with a hideous starting 11 gives him an advantage in this regard, to be fair. Still, it's better than McClaren picking an insane lineup and then standing there grinning while we get killed.

Said before the game, this was the last straw I was clutching with my fingernails. Lose then I give up. So I give up. Fuck all of those wearing that skank wonga sponsored pile of shit pretending to be players.

Time to abandon the club at the at the end of the season.  Every fan needs to not put 1 penny in his coffers, as loosing that money along with the TV rev will hurt that fat fuck more than anything.

Can't get over the amount of them back at the end, in a game it was fucking imperative we didn't lose.

Was fucking amateur hour at the back for the full game. It's fucking pathetic, every fucking week.

Tried to do a Bob and Terry for this but failed miserably. Guess I won't even bother watching it as planned.

It is worth a watch as it serves as everything you need to know about NUFC, and on the 20th anniversary of the (important) Liverpool 4-3. If I known that before I might have reversed my bet (had 2-3 at 40-1).