Championship Planning

Tiresias

Hell of a lot of effort to go to if it is fake. It is one thing to make up a round of fixtures, quite another to make up the whole set. Appears to comply with all the usual pairing conventions.

Hell of a lot of effort to go to if it is fake. It is one thing to make up a round of fixtures, quite enough to make up the whole set. Appears to comply with all the usual pairing conventions.

Aye. Pretty sad if someone's 'invented' that as a fake.

Guest chopey

Looks genuine but I thought they weren't getting released till the 16th June, it seems a long time to wait if all the fixtures are sorted now.

Hell of a lot of effort to go to if it is fake. It is one thing to make up a round of fixtures, quite another to make up the whole set. Appears to comply with all the usual pairing conventions.

22nd November (Tuesday night) has Sheffield Wednesday vs. Newcastle and Sheffield United vs. Coventry.  Seems unlikely they'd do that, surely?

22nd November (Tuesday night) has Sheffield Wednesday vs. Newcastle and Sheffield United vs. Coventry.  Seems unlikely they'd do that, surely?

I suppose TV games not being been selected might end up being a factor in that, the fixtures will be subject to a lot of change i would think.

Was doing that end of season survey on the chronicle, and one question is "which position do we most need to strengthen?"

Got thinking and looked into CM.  Fucking hell, we've got Colback (shit), Shelvey (gutless) and nowt else assuming Tiote fucks off. 

Went on a Villa forum earlier to see what their optimism is like.

I had to close it down and disinfect my body after I read a post that said...

"Even if you halved our club we'd still be the biggest team in that league"

Wrong on so many levels [emoji38] Morons.

Sounds like something a twat on RTG would come out with then get shot down by everyone else. If people agreed with him then..

Newcastle United will face a trip to Doncaster Rovers next month for a pre-season friendly.

The Magpies travel to the Keepmoat Stadium on Wednesday, 20th July for a 7.45pm kick-off, where they take on a Rovers side who will ply their trade in League Two next season following relegation.

Doncaster are managed by Darren Ferguson and their long-serving midfielder James Coppinger began his career at Newcastle, making one appearance as a substitute against Tottenham in August 2000.

United last turned out at the Keepmoat Stadium in March 2010, when Andy Carroll's second-half strike proved to be the difference en route to another victory and, ultimately, the Championship title.

The friendly is Newcastle's second of the summer, with the Magpies having already confirmed a match at Irish side Bohemian on Saturday, 16th July (2pm kick-off).

Ticket details will be announced in due course.

Went on a Villa forum earlier to see what their optimism is like.

I had to close it down and disinfect my body after I read a post that said...

"Even if you halved our club we'd still be the biggest team in that league"

Wrong on so many levels :lol: Morons.

2 months before the season gets started, Newcastle announce some sections of their (far bigger) stadium are already sold out whereas Villa announce they won't even bother opening a full section of their stadium because the demand for tickets isn't there. Doesn't take a genius to work out which is the bigger club.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/f0f691527f1b113cf036d46e387f066a.jpg

I bet it turns out to be mostly or entirely accurate. Or maybe I'm severely underestimating how sad some people are.