Southampton vs Newcastle United - Saturday 9th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

It looks like a shit team because the players are shit. Whoever he puts in are just equally shit. We're full of shit.

This.

We haven't got a ball winner in midfield or anyone who will close down quickly. By picking the same players who've been awful away from home Rafa is more or less endorsing their performances. That side is awful.

Relatively happy with the team tbh. Our options are shite.

Agreed, I can see why some are calling for players to be dropped, but for whom? Imagine the uproar if Oberwang was starting? I am sure Rafa has his plan and an idea of his substitutions and he's made me scratch my head more than once, but he's proven he's much more intelligent when it comes to football than I, so I'll see how this pans out. What would anyone else have done differently? Genuine question.

Relatively happy with the team tbh. Our options are shite.

Agreed, I can see why some are calling for players to be dropped, but for whom? Imagine the uproar if Oberwang was starting? I am sure Rafa has his plan and an idea of his substitutions and he's made me scratch my head more than once, but he's proven he's much more intelligent when it comes to football than I, so I'll see how this pans out. What would anyone else have done differently? Genuine question.

Sissoko left back, Perez left wing and Cisse and Mitro up front is a big improvement from the team selected IMO

We're unlucky enough to play them the one week where both Tadic and Mane start.

Team in selecting attacking players at home to a travelling circus shocker.

:lol:

Mane, Tadic, Long and Pelle. Gulp.

Not keen on that midfield, it didn't work v Sunderland. Hate Taylor over Lascelles.

I'm still praying for some sort of random, unexpected win.

I don't even think I'm going to bother following the game. I'll check the score at full time.