Newcastle United vs Swansea City - Saturday 16th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Figures 1-0 Football

Hopefully with Tiote alongside him Colback can drop his sit-ridiculously-deep-and-only-pass-it-5-yards-sideways act and get forward a bit. Wijnaldum should be better off further forward but I worry that he won't see much of the ball with Cisse up top, who cannot lead the line to save his life.

It won't be Cisse's fault if/when Wijnaldum barely touches the ball for 90 minutes again

Sorry like. That is fucking nuts making that sack of shite captain. Sorry Rafa - I'm out.

If it means he tries harder, is it not worth it? Nobody in the squad deserves it for their good performances, might as well try something different.

Aye like dropping the mercenary cunt.

For who? They are all shite man. :lol:

Hopefully with Tiote alongside him Colback can drop his sit-ridiculously-deep-and-only-pass-it-5-yards-sideways act and get forward a bit. Wijnaldum should be better off further forward but I worry that he won't see much of the ball with Cisse up top, who cannot lead the line to save his life.

Yao. Fucking. Ming.

Tiote & Colback :anguish:

I'm guessing after the last few games Rafa just wants to stay in the game for the first hour or so, those two with an improved back four should at least mean Swansea have to do something to score a goal. Then maybe we'll go for it in the second half if there's still no goals. It's going to be dire to watch but I can understand his thinking. I still wouldn't pair those two together though.

Despite what you'll want with Sissoko being dropped or not he's still our only outlet on counter and pace on the wings.

But him being capable of it doesn't matter when he never provides it anymore and instead just stops our attacks.

Well for everyone's sake I hope he proves everyone wrong and is MOTM.

How many chances does he need? He's been fucking garbage for ages. One good game every few months doesn't suddenly make him an asset. Accommodating cunts like him is a major factor in our downfall.

It really doesn't matter about the team selection at this point tbh. They're all varying degrees of wank anyway. I trust the manager.

Plus he's made changes to improve us in every match so far.

This is basically it. He could justifiably drop anyone at this point, just hope he has a plan and the players aren't too shit to implement it.

Yao. f***ing. Ming.

:lol: The glass is half-full!

Yao. f***ing. Ming.

:lol: The glass is half-full!

The glass is a Sports Direct mug that's growing mould.

Sorry like. That is fucking nuts making that sack of shite captain. Sorry Rafa - I'm out.

If it means he tries harder, is it not worth it? Nobody in the squad deserves it for their good performances, might as well try something different.

Aye like dropping the mercenary cunt.

For who? They are all shite man. :lol:

Aarons? Somebody that actually wants to be there. I don't know.

I would have rather had Shelvey or De Jong in Gini's position. Gini is a waste of time at this point.

Sissoko is useless but at least he does try to do something, even though it never comes off.

Gini is just pathetic.

It really doesn't matter about the team selection at this point tbh. They're all varying degrees of wank anyway. I trust the manager.

Plus he's made changes to improve us in every match so far.

Pretty much how I see it, Steven Taylor out of the side is the only thing that matters as he's such a liability.

Despite what you'll want with Sissoko being dropped or not he's still our only outlet on counter and pace on the wings.

But him being capable of it doesn't matter when he never provides it anymore and instead just stops our attacks.

Well for everyone's sake I hope he proves everyone wrong and is MOTM.

Hope so, like others have said Rafa's focus seems to be on total defence and hope Cisse can nick a goal.  Perhaps until half time (as we've been better in second halfs for a while now for some reason) with some big changes to try to force a win later in the game if we aren't ahead (hence all options on the bench being attacking).