Newcastle United vs Swansea City - Saturday 16th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Figures 1-0 Football

I might get slated for it but I honestly don't see how Obertan could be any worse than what Wiji has been lately. If Rafa doesn't want to start De Jong and the rumours about Mbabu/Obertan are true then I hope its:

Darlow

Sissoko Mbemba Lascelles Mbabu

Obertan Shelvey Tiote/Colback/Saiviet Townsend

Mitro Cisse

I was feeling quite positive until I saw these Obertan rumours. Replacing some of our more spineless performers with Obertan seems too stupid to

be real.

Regardless of what happens in other results or the rest of the season id just like us to win today to remember what that's like.

I might get slated for it but I honestly don't see how Obertan could be any worse than what Wiji has been lately. If Rafa doesn't want to start De Jong and the rumours about Mbabu/Obertan are true then I hope its:

Darlow

Sissoko Mbemba Lascelles Mbabu

Obertan Shelvey Tiote/Colback/Saiviet Townsend

Mitro Cisse

Agree and I hate Obertan more than most. The useless fuckers deserve to be dropped.

Not arsed.

If we're going down i want them c***s to go down as well and so be it.

No way on earth do i want them to beat Norwich.

Sunderland winning keeps them both close to us if we win today, Norwich winning means we're still 6 points behind safety.  You need to get a grip and forget about the rivalry. 

No i can't.

we haven't got a cat in hells chance of staying up anyway so no way do i want them lot to win and give themselves a chance of staying up.

Fuck them, i hope Norwich win 4 nil

Not arsed.

If we're going down i want them c***s to go down as well and so be it.

No way on earth do i want them to beat Norwich.

Unbelievable man. :lol:

If we both win then our chances of staying up improve massively.

Aye but the real crux of the issue is whether or not it keeps you away from the wife you apparently can't stand to be with for a few hours.

The very fact Obertan isn't a stupid idea is probably the most indicative reflection of the club at the moment - a truly dreadful footballer who can run really fast and occasionally flukes past a player to cross a ball.

Well this is last chance saloon, drop all the shit and give us a chance of getting a win please.

On Norwich/Sunderland.  Got to be either a draw or Sunderland win for me.  A Sunderland win gives us the chance, however slim, of being on level points with Norwich and ahead of Sunderland by Tuesday next week (technically could even be out of the relegation zone).  I'll take that chance, again no matter how incredibly unlikely we are to take advantage of it, ahead of wishing for results to bring Sunderland down with us.

If Sunderland somehow get a result today they'd still have a hell of a job getting enough points against Arsenal, Stoke (a), Chelsea, Everton, Watford (a) to get ahead of Norwich.  So its hardly a definite they'd stay up anyway.  I'd rather get a last chance for todays game then worry about them at this stage.

I would probably go for:

Darlow

Mbabu, Mbemba, Lascelles, Sissoko

Shelvey, Tiote, De Jong

Townsend (RW), Wijnaldum (LW)

Mitrovic

De Jong pushed on a bit, Tiote sitting back. Last roll of the dice for Wijnaldum. He needs dropping but if we can get a performance out of him he's our best player and he's been more dangerous on the left this season.