Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle United - post match reaction from page 26

Greg

Liverpool swarming us when in possession. Five of their players closed us down then, incredible to think they commit nearly half their team to simply forcing us to lose the ball.

:lol: Stupid bastards don't know we'll do it on our own.

Pretty appalling half, too many fouls given away & the players simply cannot cope with the quick pressing game that Liverpool are playing.  They're being forced to make hasty clearances which just leaves the ball with Liverpool to make another attack.

That said, a more experienced goalkeeper might have prevented both goals.

Y'kna that Remi Gillard guy in France who does those pranks, and one (or a few) was when he went into a team photo wearing full kit and no one noticed?

Swear that's Dummett for us except we just let him play

Chance  :facepalm:

We just need one goal and we'll be back in - Liverpool are fragile at the back.

Wini and Mitro on please

Wini is a waste

Is he anymore than Colback ? rather have Gini on than him, might get a goal if we're lucky.

Colback hasn't been near our worst player imo

Surely you would rather have Gini on than Colback, i mean look at what you're saying if not  :kasper:

This proves that there is very little fight in this side, particularly away from home. Many of them just simply don't fancy it, or want it bad enough. The Swansea and Man City games were typical Newcastle - offering false hope.

The reality is - we are screwed.

GREAT FOUL JACK YOU TOTAL FUCKING CUNT

:lol: I reserve a special kind of disdain for this ginger shithead

Bloke is running towards his own goal with nowt on, ah aye I'll just trip him up cos I can't be arsed to defend properly hur hur. He's such a relentlessly thick cunt, it kills me.

Howk him for SdJ

Mitro for Perez

Pretty appalling half, too many fouls given away & the players simply cannot cope with the quick pressing game that Liverpool are playing.  They're being forced to make hasty clearances which just leaves the ball with Liverpool to make another attack.

Come on man  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

GREAT FOUL JACK YOU TOTAL FUCKING CUNT

[emoji38]I reserve a special kind of disdain for this ginger shithead

Bloke is running towards his own goal with nowt on, ah aye I'll just trip him up cos I can't be arsed to defend properly hur hur. He's such a relentlessly thick cunt, it kills me.

Howk him for SdJ

Mitro for Perez

From a purely football point of view, I wish he was dead.

Come on man  :lol:

:lol: nonsense