The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

No Yaya helped City massively. If I were a City fan I'd hope he's out of the 2nd leg too

Wouldn't start anyway.  Pel knows the score with Yaya these days.

Blyth 3-4

Feckin Hell. :( :(

FT :( That's a shame that is like.

Devastating. :(

Was such a fucking Stan Collymore moment :lol: Last minute 4-3 loss ffs. Just going to pack football in.

It's gonna be hard for Tom Wade to pick the players up - but he must and the have got to have another crack at promotion, next season. Blyth have quite a young side (bar talisman, Robbie Dale who is now 31) They will hopefully be better for this experience in the long term.

Blyth 3-4

Feckin Hell. :( :(

FT :( That's a shame that is like.

Devastating. :(

Was such a fucking Stan Collymore moment :lol: Last minute 4-3 loss ffs. Just going to pack football in.

It's gonna be hard for Tom Wade to pick the players up - but he must and the have got to have another crack at promotion, next season. Blyth have quite a young side (bar talisman, Robbie Dale who is now 31) They will hopefully be better for this experience in the long term.

Aye, hopefully Salford go up in the playoffs as they'll no doubt strengthen. Plenty of talent going forward with Maguire/Kneeshaw/Robbie to win the league next season now Darlo have fucked off.

Real make such good passing angles to one another. It was worth watching just for the way they work the ball around.

By the end, I thought there was quite a gap in class between the two sides.

Real make such good passing angles to one another. It was worth watching just for the way they work the ball around.

By the end, I thought there was quite a gap in class between the two sides.

Agreed with this.

As soon as Real showed a bit of intent in the 2nd half, they dominated and never looked in trouble.

Can't believe a club with city's resources have Clichy at lb.

Same except Madrid, Pepe and right back.  :lol: edit: or centreback. Or anywhere at all.

Crazy. Pepe is a very good defender and was probably one of the best players on the pitch last night, he's just batshit crazy 90% of the time. But he's nowhere near as average as Clichy is.

Guest neesy111

Same except Madrid, Pepe and right back. [emoji38]edit: or centreback. Or anywhere at all.

Crazy. Pepe is a very good defender and was probably one of the best players on the pitch last night, he's just batshit crazy 90% of the time. But he's nowhere near as average as Clichy is.

That was my reply, him and Ramos were excellent last night.

Same except Madrid, Pepe and right back. [emoji38]edit: or centreback. Or anywhere at all.

That was my reply, him and Ramos were excellent last night.

:thup: