The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Have we've been as completely dominated in a game this season like Brighton are tonight? I know we've had some poor performances, but surely nowhere near this bad?

Nah.  Worse performances I'd go for were Blackburn and Wolves at home.

Aye, didn't look too clever against Sheffield Wednesday either

Guest neesy111

Have we've been as completely dominated in a game this season like Brighton are tonight? I know we've had some poor performances, but surely nowhere near this bad?

Nah.  Worse performances I'd go for were Blackburn and Wolves at home.

Aye, didn't look too clever against Sheffield Wednesday either

Yeah, thought it was more of what Sheffield Wednesday did than us being terrible that game.

Brighton have a bad habit of dropping off this time of year. While we are just as likely it wouldn't surprise me to see a completely different top two before the end of the season. Let's hope not.

I think if they don't go up this season then they've missed the boat. Can see clubs like Villa, Wolves, plus whoever comes down being stronger.

Brighton have a bad habit of dropping off this time of year. While we are just as likely it wouldn't surprise me to see a completely different top two before the end of the season. Let's hope not.

I think if they don't go up this season then they've missed the boat. Can see clubs like Villa, Wolves, plus whoever comes down being stronger.

I'd really like to see us both go up.  Hughton has done a great job building there. They had momentum before with previous managers and have been inching closer. Would like to see him succeed just not at our expense

All Atsu's fault, that :lol: Ghana had everyone forward to get a last minute equaliser, Atsu's cross hits the first man (abysmal attempt), Cameroon break and score, 2-0 game over. Atsu coming home

Good news, we need more creative options.

Are there no 3rd place games in the AFCON?

All Atsu's fault, that :lol: Ghana had everyone forward to get a last minute equaliser, Atsu's cross hits the first man (abysmal attempt), Cameroon break and score, 2-0 game over. Atsu coming home

Good news, we need more creative options.

Are there no 3rd place games in the AFCON?

Saturday I think