The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Atletico did a Newcastle. Couldn't win against the league's bottom club when they needed to. Atleast they have a Champions League final to look forward to.

And won't be relegated because of it.

City fans have short memories.  Can't believe how empty the stadium is.

They have embarrassingly bad support all round to be fair.

Pellegrini deserved better than that.

:lol: Nasri in street clothes is laughs every time. 

Fucking state of him man.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch9i0y2UkAA8-Xt.jpg

Looks like a lesbian.

City fans have short memories.  Can't believe how empty the stadium is.

http://i.imgur.com/JYTBnTR.jpg

Shades of us when we finished 5th.  We got hammered for it, of course.

What a way to treat Pellegrini man. Those glory hunting cunts. I wouldn't have bothered either if he was still around next season and had done nothing at the club. Bet the stadium would have been more full if they were in the Champions League final.

Pellegrini should come here.

So fucking nervous for the game tonight.

Hope you smash 'em. Hate Pep and City. Man Utd are pretty interesting in the CL, too.

We need the CL to be competitive in the league next year IMO, but it would also be so sweet to see Pep come to City and they're not even in the CL.

Head says 1-1, heart says 2-1.

So fucking nervous for the game tonight.

Hope you smash 'em. Hate Pep and City. Man Utd are pretty interesting in the CL, too.

We need the CL to be competitive in the league next year IMO, but it would also be so sweet to see Pep come to City and they're not even in the CL.

Head says 1-1, heart says 2-1.

I think Fellaini is a huge miss. I see nothing but a draw but if pushed for a winner, I'd say Wet Spam.

XI v West Ham: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Rooney, Mata, Rashford, Martial

I like that team but Fellaini will be a miss tonight weirdly enough.

XI v West Ham: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Rooney, Mata, Rashford, Martial

Someone like Fellaini shouldn't be a miss for you tbh, it's says something about where you are as a club that he is IMO.

Someone like Fellaini shouldn't be a miss for you tbh, it's says something about where you are as a club that he is IMO.

Or someone like Fellaini is the best way to neutralise Carroll. :lol: Says nothing about the club. Where we are as a club is fourth place in our own hands and a FA Cup final. Not bad for a failure of a season.

Bournemouth won't beat us at Old Trafford so it's all on tonight. We win tonight and get into Europe then the players will come.

Or someone like Fellaini is the best way to neutralise Carroll. :lol: Says nothing about the club. Where we are as a club is fourth place in our own hands and a FA Cup final. Not bad for a failure of a season.

Bournemouth won't beat us at Old Trafford so it's all on tonight. We win tonight and get into Europe then the players will come.

How does it feel to be Arsenal? jeje