The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

:lol: I don't think I mind that result. Mackems are still fucked and this'll be crippling for Palace.

Yeah, you feel it says more about Palace than Sunderland. Just pulls Palace further into the mire.

Also a possibility of it being a "just beaten Newcastle again" push for the mackems though. 4-0 at HT ffs

The Fat b****** has had an horrendous start to the Palace job. Pardew would've done better. 

This is a total shambles.  Wow.  I would love it if he were to be fired.

Nah, want him to take them down. Ends the stupid myth that he doesn't take teams down.

The Fat b****** has had an horrendous start to the Palace job. Pardew would've done better. 

This is a total shambles.  Wow.  I would love it if he were to be fired.

They need to sack him Monday morning to give themselves a prayer tbf. The guy's lost it. His ego burst after his humiliation and without it he has no charisma and not got the same presence in the dressing room as he would have. The man is a laughing stock now. And it could only happen to very few better people, the fat wanker.

It is such a disgustingly bad result so far man :lol:

The crazy thing is that Palace side is pretty decent! They've got some decent players man.

They were saying in the BT studio that it has all just been launched hoofs up to Benteke. Absolutely crazy with the players available to that hippo.