The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Watching it with the missus. No pissing allowed, but the celebrations will be heroic. Plus she's from Rosario and half-Uruguayan so it will be like fucking Messi and Suárez together.

Go on lad :lol:

Watching it with the missus. No pissing allowed, but the celebrations will be heroic. Plus she's from Rosario and half-Uruguayan so it will be like f***ing Messi and Suárez together.

:lol:

Watching it with the missus. No pissing allowed, but the celebrations will be heroic. Plus she's from Rosario and half-Uruguayan so it will be like f***ing Messi and Suárez together.

ga on, son. get yer brown wings tonight.

Barca  :love:

No wonder they have millions of 'fans' and admirers worldwide when they are capable of doing stuff as mental as what I have just witnessed.

Cheating their way to victory like few other can.

Absolutely no surprise to see a team marshalled by Ladyboy Silva totally wither under first bit of mild pressure all while he goes missing.

Weird to say, but he was their best player (whatever that is worth). Marquinhos on the other hand was absolutely pathetic tonight. Worst performance I've seen from him. Him and Meunier had problems all night.

Guest neesy111

No wonder they have millions of 'fans' and admirers worldwide when they are capable of doing stuff as mental as what I have just witnessed.

Name me a team that doesn't cheat.

How exactly did they cheat their way to a win tonight?

Absloutly hate Barcelona but its the kind of hate that is genuinely because they are so f***ing god , absolutely unreal to come back from that and win it, Cavani and Di Maria bottled it with those misses and the defense did the rest.

More bottle job than being "so f***ing god".

Don't know how you score 5 goals over 2 legs and you've bottled it. Emery did poorly tactically but those last 7 minutes... the goalie, defence to blame. awful awful awful.

Extend your f***ing arms Trapp and it's a save.

Absloutly hate Barcelona but its the kind of hate that is genuinely because they are so f***ing god , absolutely unreal to come back from that and win it, Cavani and Di Maria bottled it with those misses and the defense did the rest.

More bottle job than being "so f***ing god".

Don't know how you score 5 goals over 2 legs and you've bottled it. Emery did poorly tactically but those last 7 minutes... the goalie, defence to blame. awful awful awful.

Extend your f***ing hands Trapp and it's a save.

Agree with you. PSGs tactic were pathetic.