Newcastle United 1 - 0 Crystal Palace - Post match relief from p.32

Kaizero

Cabaye took the corner that led to the pen. During the corner he got the expected abuse and was laughing. He took the pen straight away, with the hope of ramming the insults down our throats. He wanted to score and f***ed up. Deliciously f***ed up. So sweet.

Booo! Different shirt! Boooo!

Booo! Cunt refusing to play! Boooo!

:lol: Anah, people just hate ex-players now by default like. It's weird.

Well, he did refuse to play, didn't he?

Yep, and that's why he deserves stick.

Went on strike to try and force a move. Now playing for Crystal Palace under his fellow cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

The Yo Cabs pen is up there with the Andy Carroll dive in front of the open goal and the Chopra miss. The Bramble sending off was pretty funny too.

Enrique going in goal is still the winner for me.

Jenas rounding the keeper and missing an open goal :lol:

That's it for me :lol:

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/0a07ac3efee94fb4875e388496bb450c/epa00682642-former-newcastle-star-jermaine-jenas-is-jeared-by-the-fhb5x0.jpg

One of my all-time favourites that, there's so much going on in the crowd, but everyone is finding their own way to absolutely rip him, it's mint.

The Yo Cabs pen is up there with the Andy Carroll dive in front of the open goal and the Chopra miss. The Bramble sending off was pretty funny too.

Enrique going in goal is still the winner for me.

Jenas rounding the keeper and missing an open goal :lol:

That's it for me :lol:

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/0a07ac3efee94fb4875e388496bb450c/epa00682642-former-newcastle-star-jermaine-jenas-is-jeared-by-the-fhb5x0.jpg

One of my all-time favourites that, there's so much going on in the crowd, but everyone is finding their own way to absolutely rip him, it's mint.

The ballboy :lol:

Andros totally gassed at the end could have punished them again. Ayoze got bollocked by Rafa for that run and then stayed down. Arm around the shoulder stat full time. Mitro was a nuisance but his passing and general play is so refreshing.

Again a brilliant second half performance to get the result and defend. Rafa is bloody legendary.

Thought Pardew moved Bolasie over to the right incorrectly, he was getting much more joy against our right side.

Stupid call by the king, he was causing Anita plenty of problems but Dummett shut him down completely.

How were Perez & Wijnaldum?

Wiji, not impressive, caught have played a few passes that would have opened up Palace more but bottled it. Perez was great when he came on, chased everything down, ran with the ball in order to ease pressure, could have had a goal.

Cabaye's penalty kick was one that looks cool and composed if the keeper goes the other way....but Darlow went the right way for a nice save. 

Fantastic stuff.

I thought the actual awarding of the penalty was really poor.....Dean seemed to be the only person in the stadium who thought it hit the hand. No big appeal from Palace.  Seemed to be a call that Dean didn't need to make (especially as he then ignored other fouls later).  That type of call (when no one else sees it/calls for it are the ones that change the game unnecessarily.  Good on Darlow for making the save.