Most hated NUFC player in current crop?

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only thing worse than people who rely totally on stats are people who totally dismiss them as unimportant especially ones such as chances created

What is 'chances created' actually measured on? It's meaningless bollocks. Sissoko has been atrocious for the most part, no stats are required to confirm this.

Its measured on creating chances I'd imagine

:lol:

And the scientific definition of a chance is...........

I don't like Cisse and that silly grin of his.

If you don't like Cisse it's not because of his grin so let's get rid of this stupid idea. Cisse grins all the time and he always has.

The Cisse "I'm a dumb shit" grin is endearing when he does something wonderful. 99% of the time it's a reminder that he's a dumb shit.

If he's a dumb shit, what difference does it make if he's grinning or scowling?

I don't think Colback is the kind of player who will shine in the championship either tbh, he has no stand out attributes that shine amongst s**** players. Someone like Shelvey will probably tear the league up purely because of his right foot.

100% this.  I was speaking with a couple of mackems at the weekend about this.  Both said "he'll be great for you in the Championship."  I just don't see it?

Guthrie had great technique and was good at set pieces.  Nolan scored a boat load of goals.  Barton was just too good for the division when he did actually play.  He seems to have proven that throughout his career.  Too good for the Champ and not really good enough for the Prem. 

Yet what does Colback do?  He has no redeeming qualities.  He runs around a lot, randomly presses the opposition, gets booked more than Tiote and pops up with a goal once in a blue moon.  If we get promoted, I don't think he'll have much of an effect on that. 

I just realised, for long spells, we had Nolan and Guthrie playing in a midfield 2, yet we still walked the league :lol: Has it improved much since then?!

I think Colback will do alright, he's too slow for the PL but down there he should at least reach the occasional opponent when he's running around. Marginally more time on the ball as well. He won't become brilliant or anything but he'll do a job.

If you don't like Cisse it's not because of his grin so let's get rid of this stupid idea. Cisse grins all the time and he always has.

Okay, I was being a bit facetious.

He seems a bit wrapped up in himself and thinks he's a better player than he is. Somewhere he's absorbed this idea that it's all his useless team mates' fault for not providing him with gilt-edged chances. That amused expression that he carries around with him sums it all up somehow.

Rafa has been able to get more effort out of him than Pardew and McClaren could manage, and latterly he seemed to be at least trying to be more of a team player. Still an irritant though.

Saylor for me, his constant blaming of everyone else when he fucks up on the pitch and his belief that he's better than he is gets on my nerves.

Guest dabe

*looks at current poll results*...

*sees Colback & Saylor top our list of most hated*...

*told by everyone else that we hate cockneys and need Geordies everywhere at all times and we're demanding, entitled knackers*...

*dies a little bit inside*...

Also, never knew Cronky was psychic, he's balls deep in Papiss' brain.

He seems a bit wrapped up in himself and thinks he's a better player than he is. Somewhere he's absorbed this idea that it's all his useless team mates' fault for not providing him with gilt-edged chances. That amused expression that he carries around with him sums it all up somehow.

Rafa has been able to get more effort out of him than Pardew and McClaren could manage, and latterly he seemed to be at least trying to be more of a team player. Still an irritant though.

You know him personally like? :lol:

No, I'm just clever.

No, I'm just clever.

Yes.  And TCD is Erudite.  And the sky is purple and Jupiter is a giant plum that the magical stellar plum fairy dropped so the martians could mine plum juice.

Colback is shit, it's not his fault he's shit or that he shouldn't be playing for us but was relied on, he tried but he's no good so I can't hate him too much, having said that I'd gladly never see him again in the team. Thauvin however never gave a shit and couldn't wait to get away, first rat and all that, despise the useless git.