Most hated NUFC player in current crop?

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taylor. Simply cause he says he loves the club so much yet he hasnt fucked off in like 50 years and cannot realise he's a hindrance not  a help. Plus he's a fucking idiot.

He's the Sunderland of the Newcastle squad.

Closely followed by Colback & Wijnaldum

I voted Gini but instantly regret it. He's detestable because of his lack of effort but when I see his face I don't want to cave it in, however, I would happily bludgeon Saylor to death.

Sissoko by some distance. Unlike a lot of them actually has the ability but couldn't give a fuck. Also he/his agent seem to think they're above us and like reminding us of this fact every other week.

Shit players who try I can abide, decent ones who don't, nee chance.

What if those decent ones are still better than the shit ones without trying? This is the contentious thing for me, I think for me it's purely about performance rather than perceived effort.

In terms of who should fuck off fastest then yeah I agree. But players who could have kept us up going hiding for most of the season boils my piss more than Colback being his usual shit self.

Sissoko by some distance. Unlike a lot of them actually has the ability but couldn't give a fuck. Also he/his agent seem to think they're above us and like reminding us of this fact every other week.

What if those decent ones are still better than the shit ones without trying? This is the contentious thing for me, I think for me it's purely about performance rather than perceived effort.

In terms of who should fuck off fastest then yeah I agree. But players who could have kept us up going hiding for most of the season boils my piss more than Colback being his usual shit self.

Aye, obviously a half-arsed Sissoko gets in the team ahead of a 100% effort Obertan. In terms of actually disliking someone though, nothing is more infuriating than a waste of talent. Don't dislike Gouffran, Colback, Dummett, Obertan etc, they're just not good enough.

The rage induced by a misplaced pass pales in comparison to seeing a player dawdle in the centre circle or flat-out refuse to track their man.

Aye, obviously a half-arsed Sissoko gets in the team ahead of a 100% effort Obertan. In terms of actually disliking someone though, nothing is more infuriating than a waste of talent. Don't dislike Gouffran, Colback, Dummett, Obertan etc, they're just not good enough.

The rage induced by a misplaced pass pales in comparison to seeing a player dawdle in the centre circle or flat-out refuse to track their man.

You overrate Sissoko's talent and underrate his effort

You overrate Sissoko's talent and underrate his effort

In your opinion, but with my very eyes I've witnessed some outstanding performances (usually against top sides funnily enough) and consistently embarrassing levels of effort. Make of that what you will.

Colback. Nothing makes me angrier than seeing his gormless ginger face panting as he looks bemused as to why the ref as awarded a free kick after he's just dragged an opponent down from behind.

Sissoko by some distance. Unlike a lot of them actually has the ability but couldn't give a f***. Also he/his agent seem to think they're above us and like reminding us of this fact every other week.

s*** players who try I can abide, decent ones who don't, nee chance.

So much this....

Having a gob that doesn't match effort and/or talent is a recipe for hatred.  Colback may well be pretty rubbish (being kind) but he's not in the news every other month telling all that listen he wants to be in Champions league.

I'd bet most players would too but the ones that are there more often than not can justify it with decent seasons, not the odd performance against a team that they'd give a left nut to play for

Colo for me - everything wrong with a leader and the worst person to of re-signed and give the captains arm band too. McLaren got that first decision wrong and continued but colo has just hidden like a girl, bad attitude, bad performances and bad hair - fuck off out our club you cunt.