Most hated NUFC player in current crop?

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colback. Cowardly and shite. And more than likely to here for a long fucking time yet.

Taylor should off. Wijnaldum should be fucking off too soon, along with that cunt Colo and Sissoko.

Went for Wijnaldum, was between him and Saylor

Wijnaldum everytime for me. Taylor is shite and thick as mince but ultimately not his fault he's been picked. Wijnaldum however is clearly a decent player but is just a fucking bottler, deserves way more stick than Taylor for that

'Hated' is probably a bit strong, but I went for Colo.

Club 'Captain', missing with mystery injuries during the relegation run-in, is just not acceptable.... and like Mr Owen in 2009, we await a captains comment on our relegation (unless I've missed it).

Maybe a coincidence with the Euros coming up, but the armband seemed to do Sissoko the world of good, whereas Coloccini seemed to see it as a hindrance, and has never shown any sort of leadership.

Guest firetotheworks

I would have taken a while to decide whether it's Wijnaldum, Taylor, Colback, Coloccini, Thauvin etc, but when it's right in front of me like that, who am I kidding? It's obviously Steven Taylor.

Not only is he comprehensively shit, but he's the glebe superhero who goes around making things infinitely worse, then walks away with his shit-eating grin like he saved the day. Pointing to the area where he should have been and hoping that there's another player vaguely close enough to deflect the blame onto, but everyone knows it's him and his fault. From the Danny Simpson school of backing off until they're in the goal, but rash when he should back off, no pace, no awareness, all that terrible play-acting, his pumping up his chest like an absolute glake who thinks they're the very embodiment of testosterone. The 'banter' in front of goalkeepers, that sushi t-shirt that he wore, the tales about him at school. The fact that I actually prefer it when he has his annual injury. He's fucking shit and I fucking hate him.

Colo.

Wijnaldum is a dick but he at least contributed something, same with Colback (2 goals was it?).

Colo (our Captain) contributed absolutely fuck all for the entire season and it's not the first time either.

ginger avenger

Taylor's out too much injured and his contract is up anyway. If he had more time in the squad to shit it up I might have been persuaded. But fuck me Colback is godawful.

I would have taken a while to decide whether it's Wijnaldum, Taylor, Colback, Coloccini, Thauvin etc, but when it's right in front of me like that, who am I kidding? It's obviously Steven Taylor.

Not only is he comprehensively shit, but he's the glebe superhero who goes around making things infinitely worse, then walks away with his shit-eating grin like he saved the day. Pointing to the area where he should have been and hoping that there's another player vaguely close enough to deflect the blame onto, but everyone knows it's him. That terrible play-acting, his pumping up his chest like an absolute glake who thinks they're the very embodiment of testosterone. The 'banter' in front of goalkeepers, that sushi t-shirt that he wore, the tales about him at school. The fact that I actually prefer it when he has his annual injury. He's fucking shit and I fucking hate him.

So you don't like him then...

It was between Colo and Sissoko, Colo won (or lost, depending how you see things).

He's supposed to be captain but shows no leadership skills, doesn't even communicate. Most of the games he doesn't try in them. He's always 'injured' and fucking off home, or getting suspensions to miss big games that he's already bottled and to fuck off home.

He wanted to go to Argentina and has been in a huff about it ever since the club he wanted to go to decided to not bother putting a bid in for him and expected him to be just given to them.

Time for him to fuck off back home.

It's amazing that we signed two Argentinean's in the same summer, him and Jonas. The club has bent over backwards to satisfy one (him), and fucked Jonas over so much, yet it is the one who was fucked over by the club who has more respect for the club (or at least the supporters), where as Colo who has been handed everything just pisses all over the club and has no respect for it or the supporters.