Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only 11 months left on Gouffran's contract, should just offer him 500k to fuck off.  He'd be better off taking that part payment and spending the summer looking for his last big contract than sitting on his arse for another season and looking for a new deal next summer when he's 31.

IDK, just get him out imo. The epitomy of the type of personality we do not need going into Championship football next season. The longer he sticks around, the more damage he does in the dressing room.

IDK, just get him out imo. The epitomy of the type of personality we do not need going into Championship football next season. The longer he sticks around, the more damage he does in the dressing room.

The earliest he'll be back at the training ground is a couple of weeks after France leave or Win Euro 2016. That's plenty of time to demand a higher fee for him without him even setting foot in Newcastle.

Don't rate him at all, think from a fundamental sense despite his size he's an awful defender. But considering how Rafa had our defense performing towards the end of the season i'm willing to see if he can get something out of him which until now doesn't look like it's there.

Can't wait to get rid of him, but Liverpool can get fucked with £12m.

Unlike quite a lot of our fans, Rafa rates Sissoko at least to a certain extent. There's no way he'll let him go unless we get good money. In a world where Troy Deeney is valued at £25m after a season where he wasn't exactly banging them in, we aren't going to be the only mugs in England.

£12m for Sissoko, I'd say take it to be honest. There are not going to be many after him and even with silly money being layer out for players, I just don't see see him being worth much more. In saying this I doubt Klopp would be after him, firstly he's shit/attitude, and secondly he has plenty of players in midfield.

Caulker has so much experience in both the Championship and the prem, and actually has legit prem ability. The man even has an England cap. not sure what has gone wrong with him, but I'd like the chances of Rafa getting him back on track.