Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spiro is perfectly fine, but people seem to placing a lot of trust in what he's openly said he has read on France Football.

Here's the source:

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Mercato-moussa-sissoko-newcastle-et-l-inter-milan-c-est-du-serieux/719582

The series Moussa Sissoko could find its denouement in the Italian boot. Indeed, Inter Milan has been working for several days on the French international record more than ever on from Newcastle. The club led by Frank De Boer would be even close to a wage agreement with the versatile medium of Magpies. Things have actually advanced this week with talks in Italy. Inter Milan could even make an offer in the coming days. We speak of a proposal around 35 million euros. Remember, Newcastle set the bar at 40 million euros for the former Toulouse, announced at Real or Juventus and under contract until June 2019. Inter are now the hottest track for the best player french of the last final of Euro 2016.

Not exactly concrete stuff.

Why are people seeming more interested in individuals rather than the team? Heard similar things with Aarons. Don't get why you'd be averse to signing a first team quality player.

Need to keep a squad happy. If someone signs thinking they're the starter and turn out to be third choice, they'll be unhappy. Unhappiness might spread across the squad if certain players are friends with the new striker and so on.

We need a happy and focused squad pulling in the right direction. The right personalities.

In short, that might actually be my issue with Haller. Based on absolutely nothing I just think he's the type of player that believes their own hype.

:lol:

Constructive. You do realize one of our biggest issues over the past few seasons has been squad mentality?

Guest chopey

Slaven Bilić has said he will look for a new striker this week to replace injured Carrol I imagine Mitro would be right up his street.

Why are people seeming more interested in individuals rather than the team? Heard similar things with Aarons. Don't get why you'd be averse to signing a first team quality player.

Need to keep a squad happy. If someone signs thinking they're the starter and turn out to be third choice, they'll be unhappy. Unhappiness might spread across the squad if certain players are friends with the new striker and so on.

We need a happy and focused squad pulling in the right direction. The right personalities.

In short, that might actually be my issue with Haller. Based on absolutely nothing I just think he's the type of player that believes their own hype.

:lol:

Constructive. You do realize one of our biggest issues over the past few seasons has been squad mentality?

Sorry I was meant to highlight just the last line. The rest is fair play.

Rhodes guarantees goals in that league, absolute no-brainer.

Yup would take Rhodes all day long, he is experienced in the Championship and would probably get more goals than Mitro tbf.

His record at Blackburn in Championship..

27 goals in 43 league games in 2012/13

25 goals in 46 league games in 2013/14

21 goals in 45 league games in 2014/15

10 goals in 25 league games in 2015/16

So many good things being said about Gnabry we've got to put our hat in, especially as hell end up at a promotion rival.

Ings would be perfect as well.

Who's linking us to these 2?