Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest taps01

All of them would be decent additions to the squad. I'd be happy bringing all 3 in for 40 mil.

Would definitely be upgrades. Can Chambers play in different positions in defence? Not sure.

RB and CB done quite well this season by all accounts.

Guest taps01

Are Chambers and Maguire that much better than what we have though?

They would cost around 30m

Well if they are replacing say Anita, Hanley and Colback I'd say it's a massive upgrade.

Well if they are replacing say Anita, Hanley and Colback I'd say it's a massive upgrade.

30m for squad players?

Guest taps01

30m for squad players?

All three would walk into our starting 11.

Didn't realise Chambers was just on loan (Arsenal player). According to the blurb online, 'Boro really missed him when out injured.

A mate of mine's a Boro season ticket holder, reckons Chambers was outstanding for them and we should definitely go for him.

Sign all the relegated defenders, IMO

:lol: :thup:

Yet you've been telling people on here to not expect much regarding incoming players during our first season back :lol:

He has been impressive when I've seen him but just something to note with Maguire is that he's playing on the right of a back three with freedom to push on and may not be as impressive as a normal centre half in a back four

Guest chopey

Is Maguire that good? My instinct tells me he's probably had a good season but in the end will turn out to be a donkey.

Looks a bit fat, I'm hoping he's just husky