Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a reason they have consistently tried to get rid of him, he's not good enough anymore. Luckily Rafa will know this and won't go near him.

:lol:

Have they?

And even if they did consistently try and get rid of him, that means nothing.

All it means is that he isnt good enough for a current top 4 team in Liverpool, but doesnt mean he isnt good enough to play for Newcastle.

He's a decent, vastly experienced defensive midfielder who can fill in at centre back. The type of player we need in my opinion

At his age and length of time playing for the dippers.. his career is on the slide, it reeks of Nicky Butt.

Trust Rafa though, if he's actually in for him I'm sure there's a reason

There's a reason they have consistently tried to get rid of him, he's not good enough anymore. Luckily Rafa will know this and won't go near him.

Have they?

All it means is that he isnt good enough for a current top 4 team in Liverpool, but doesnt mean he isnt good enough to play for Newcastle.

He's a decent, vastly experienced defensive midfielder who can fill in at centre back. The type of player we need in my opinion

At his age and length of time playing for the dippers.. his career is on the slide, it reeks of Nicky Butt.

Arguably better than anita

Have they?

Arguably better than anita

And Colback and diame and gouffran

Guest firetotheworks

Of course. He can have his pick of most clubs though, and would probably go back to France imo.

Some would absolutely hate him here. But those individuals are dumb.

I've criticised him in the past and don't think he's good enough for an Arsenal type team but he'd be an outstanding signing for us

Guest neesy111

I've criticised him in the past and don't think he's good enough for an Arsenal type team but he'd be an outstanding signing for us

Agree with this.

:thup:

Not that we'd get him mind.

The 'not that we'd get him' thing is still a thing eh. Rafa fucking Benitez is our manager, have you learned nothing?

I want some exciting signings, like now :lol: I'm getting bored about the lack of Newcastle stuff in the air right now, not much to read/talk about right now and no Newcastle footie to keep me busy and satisfied. Bring on the new season, can't f***ing wait!! June is always a boring month when it comes to football, unless there's a World Cup or similar during the summer.

:thup:

Not that we'd get him mind.

The 'not that we'd get him' thing is still a thing eh. Rafa f***ing Benitez is our manager, have you learned nothing?

:lol: I'm hoping this was sarcastic. If it is, ignore the below.

Giroud would/will have offers from teams that can give him a lot more than we can, including from his native France. It's ridiculous to compare the two situations as they are nothing alike. To even think that a mewly promoted team would attract a player like Giroud just lives up to the deluded name we get - he'll be playing in Europe next season.

Maybe next season, or the season after but this season? Think if you're expecting signings like this then you'll have a disappointing summer.

It´s quite a reality check when we are talking about other teams´ strikers: Giroud, Lukaku, Sanchez, Aguero, Ibra, Rashford, Costa, Kane, vardy, Hazard, Mane, Coutinho...

Mind, the ones out of the top ten are all pretty "normal".