Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're gearing up to monitor

Colleague over here who is a Besiktas fan just told me we've apparently offered 12.5m Euros and it looks like the deal is on. He doesn't want to lose him, as they have to publish their CL squad tomorrow and he doesn't think there is enough time to find a replacement. Mid twenties and scored 20 goas for them last season apparently. Gayle replacement?

What's his play style like?  That's a key question.

Colleague over here who is a Besiktas fan just told me we've apparently offered 12.5m Euros and it looks like the deal is on. He doesn't want to lose him, as they have to publish their CL squad tomorrow and he doesn't think there is enough time to find a replacement. Mid twenties and scored 20 goas for them last season apparently. Gayle replacement?

No idea

I'm sure we'll get 100 new Turkish members once he signs, they'll be able to tell us

I'm sure we'll get 100 new Turkish members once he signs, they'll be able to tell us

There was quite a lot of Emre fans coming here when he joined from Inter so you are probably correct