Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're gearing up to monitor

Colleague over here who is a Besiktas fan just told me we've apparently offered 12.5m Euros and it looks like the deal is on. He doesn't want to lose him, as they have to publish their CL squad tomorrow and he doesn't think there is enough time to find a replacement. Mid twenties and scored 20 goas for them last season apparently. Gayle replacement?

What's his play style like?  That's a key question.

I'm sure we'll get 100 new Turkish members once he signs, they'll be able to tell us

I live in Beşiktas but still can't tell you much about him. Got the Super Lig on TV for this month as a free offer when I bought the package for the Premier League, but only seen one of their games so far. Seems well liked here and is a 20 goal a season striker, but outside of the top five teams the standard isn't great. If I see a helicopter taking off I'll let you all know....

Guest reefatoon

Finding all this tremendously exciting if I am honest.  Stuck at work though, so no transfer deadline day bath just yet. Merry transfer deadline day folks.

Quite like the look of that Turkish lad.  Seems to have good feet and decent pace for a big man, also lots of different types of goals and 1-touch finishes in the video, which you definitely need to be a success in the Premier League.

Scouting report done, sign him up!

Quite like the look of that Turkish lad.  Seems to have good feet and decent pace for a big man, also lots of different types of goals and 1-touch finishes in the video, which you definitely need to be a success in the Premier League.

Shame we aint gonna sign him then :lol:

Shame we aint gonna sign him then :lol:

Lee? Is that you?  :lol:

Gona be a long day this

If we were going out and buying Targett out right I'd say it's a mint move. Even just on loan he's going to be good for us I reckon, but just the shambles what we've become that we've needed a good left-back for 2-3 years now and this is what we're getting.

He's better than any of our left backs, and I think he'd be a good fit for us. Surely we have to buy him though.