Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keith Downie says we are done. Arguably the worst window ever considering what we thought was coming.

Modify Message

Anyone who thought things would be different in the slightest is demented imo.

Keith Downie says we are done. Arguably the worst window ever considering what we thought was coming.

Modify Message

O0

Modify Message

O0

We all thought nothing would happen but you gotta have hope. :tino:

Modify Message

O0

Well I held out some hope of benefitting from a flurry of late movement. Not demented, just very disappointed.

Modify Message

Yup :thup: trying the same thing over and over again, but expecting to get different results is one definition of insanity. Ashley has owned the club for long enough now too see things will never change.

Modify Message

I probably wouldn't go as far as demented like, but naive.

I thought we'd get a couple in on the basis of Rafa sounding fairly confident last week. And the fact we've shifted a fair few.

Maybe he was being naive as well. We'll find out in the next few days.

Glad I didn't buy my top and waited to see what was coming in. Another season the club won't get a penny from me, not even via the kids.

Man ... I didn't either. I'd be burning that thing in the street right about now if so.